-16-

Song for the chapter: Love Me Now by John Legend
—————————
Halloween Party: part two

Luke's POV

"So Cinderella, what do you do for a living?" I asked curiously as we both walked through a little yard we found.

"Well, I work at a daycare some days to sustain myself, but I'm studying." he answered sweetly, his eyes glowing as he thought about his life.

I love how he looks when he smiles and how sweet his voice sounds. I like how he listens to me cautiously and how he cares. I love the way that his eyes look back at me and how beautiful he is.

"I feel like I know you." I blurted out. Then I realized what I said and brought my hand to my mouth. He just raised his eyebrows and chuckled.

"Sorry, you just look so familiar." I apologized and he shrugged.

"Don't apologize. It's okay. I've been told that same thing." He laughed.

I then looked at his hands. His delicate hands and I realized how much that I'd love to hold them, so I took a step closer and looked down to his hands then to his eyes. He smiled and took my hand, like he could read my mind.

He took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers and that sent chills to my body. He then looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"You know, I saw a gazebo somewhere around here. Would you like to come with me?" I whispered hesitantly and he smirked.

"Why not?" he said and I then started running, dragging him with me. He giggled were the only sound heard.

Then when we found the gazebo, I stopped.

"Wow, it's beautiful." he breathed as he tried to catch his breath. His eyes focused on the view.

"I know." I said out of air. Then looked at him.

"Just like you." I finished. He turned his head up to look at me.

"You're so cheesy!" he giggled and I chuckled.

"But you like it!" I teased and shoot him a wink. He just nudged me on the shoulder, then dragged me to the garden.

We both just stared amazed in the middle of the gazebo. It was very beautiful. I then turned around to look at him and he was already looking at me.

"May I have this dance?" I asked, then I extended my hand for him to take. He looked between me and my hand, then smiled and took my hand in his.

"Yes, please." Then I envelope him in my arms and started to dance slowly.

"You're aware that there is no music, right?" he asked, whispering sweetly. I chuckled.

"Hmm." I hummed.

We kept on dancing side to side in silence, but it wasn't awkward. It was a comfortable silence.

"Will we see each other again?" I whispered softly, mostly to myself but I know that he heard me, though he stayed quiet.

"Mmm, maybe." he simply answered. I hummed in response. I really hoped that I see him again, at least I wish to see his real self, his real name.

As time passed, we both stayed dancing quietly. Then I heard multiple footsteps and I looked up to see my three best friends.

"Mate, here you are!!" Ashton exclaimed. Then Cinderella and I stepped apart from each other. I saw how they all glanced at him and how shy he looked while taking short glances at them.

"Hey guys!" I waved shyly.

"Hey, who's this?" Michael approached to us and motioned to him.

"Oh, this is Cinderella." I introduced then looked at him and he laughed. I winked.

"Well, nice to meet you Cinderella." Michael said and shook his hand.

"Nice meeting you too." he smiled.

"These are my three best friends." I introduced and they all exchanged hellos.

"Well, mate we should get going. It's really late and our dates are kind of drunk." Ashton said shamefully as he scratched the back of his neck. I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah okay. Let me just say goodbye." I said and they all got the hint and they walked away. But before they could leave, he stopped them.

"Wait! Uh, I have to go too. So, I'll just leave with you guys. Uh well, it was nice to meet you all. I hope that I'll see you guys someday." he said all in a hurry. I could swear that he was nervous. I frowned.

"Um please. It was very nice knowing you. I had the best night of my life." he turned to me and smiled.

"I had a great night too, Cinderella. But will we see each other again?" I asked him hopefully. He smiled and got closer.

Everything happened so fast, that in seconds, his lips were pressed against mine and we were kissing. I could see stars. Then the only sound that could be heard was the idiots on the background whistling and applauding.

I smiled in the kiss and then he pulled away and pressed his forehead against mine. We were both trying to catch our breaths.

"We'll see each other again, I promise."