chapter XIII.

"Joanna get your fat ass up." Paul hit me.

Channing and I came home last night and I was so tired.

"Whatttt?" I groaned.

"You've got an important meeting at 8 now go!"

I rolled my eyes and realized channing wasn't next to me.

"Where's channing?" I asked.

"I don't know he went off with one of his big buff friends."

I shrugged and got ready. I wore a pant suit to look professional.

¤

"Hello Ms. Garcia, please take a seat." A man with a squirrel above his lip said.

"Try not to laugh at his mustache." Paul whispered to me.

I smirked.

"This is a secret meeting. Anything said in this meeting shall not be repeated outside this door, understand?"

I nodded slowly. What the hell is going on?

Suddenly the man hit a button which locked all the windows and doors, startling me a little.

"Joanna we are the WSI. We would like to hire you to do a job for us."

"Wait what? What is the WSI and what kind of job? But most importantly why me?"

Tf is this. Am I on punk'd.

"The WSI stands for world spy institute, where we train future spies and give missions to people."

"Why'd you choose me? I can barely even do a cartwheel any more!"

"In high school you were the best cheerleader they ever had, meaning you could do tricks and what not."

I looked at paul asking if he thinks I should take it with my eyes.

He nodded and I groaned "Finee."

"Good, now here's where we want you to go undercover."

He passed me a folder filled with papers and photos of a strip club.

"This is airplanes, a strip club downtown. There has been disappearances, killings and more here. So your gonna go undercover as a stripper there and find the seed of all of this. You have 48 hours and your training starts now."

He walked out of the room leaving me drowning in my thoughts and Paul.

Is this really happening? Someone pinch me. Things like this don't happen everyday so why specifically me? I'm not qualified I don't think.

Wait airplanes... that sounds familiar. But I can't put my foot on it, oh well.

"Miss Garcia follow me." A woman came into the room and said.

I looked at paul and we stood up and followed the lady.

"Listen, I gotta go but you stay here. Good luck." Paul gave me a thumbs up.

My eyes widened "Wait Paul don't leave me!" I called after him.

¤¤

"Here are your clothes." The lady whos name I learned was Mia gave me.

The outfit consisted of a plain white tank top, and gray yoga pants.

I changed and went into a room with equipment like weights, a pool?!, a gun range and more.

"Hi Joanna I'm Brian and I'm your trainer." A man said.

"What do I need training for?"

"In case you find yourself being the target of the kidnappings and such."