Chapter XV.

My alarm beeped, waking me up. Ugh todays my last day for figuring out who is kidnapping the girls.

Groaning I got passed channings arm that was wrapped around my waist and drove to the agency.

"Welcome back Miss Garcia." Mia said to me and they got right back to work on making me look like the person I am at airplanes.

¤

"Hey girl." Dixon grinned at me when I walked in.

Stupid ass slut.

"Hey." I gave her a fake smile. "Are you still okay after what happened the other day?"

She nodded and quickly replied "Lets not talk about that."

I raised my eyebrow up in confusion and walked toward isis who was huddled up in the corner.

"Hey." I startled her.

She had a mad look, like I interrupted her from something but smiled when she saw it was me.

"Hey chica, we're about to do our new routine which we play sexy french maids."

I nodded and we all started to go to the dance studio where we rehearse our routines.

As I turned left I bumped into something hard.

"Ouch." We both exclaimed at the same time. I looked up and saw it was nat.

"Hey." He smiled.

"You coming to the rehearsel?" I asked him.

He shook his head "sadly no, bush got me on front door duty."

I lightly chuckled and walked to the studio.

"Okay girls so Rocky will be the lead because she did so great last time."

¤

12:01

"Lunch break!" Tasty yelled. "I'm taking y'all out to the fancy place on this street. Mcdonalds."

We decided to go out in the front and I saw channing there, probably paying the guy for last nights party.

Just keep your head down and walk with the crowd.

"Ladies." Channing winked.

"Hey channing." We all said but Dixin came to give him a hug which he accepted.

??¿¿

She giggled and came back to us. "Thats my boyfriend."

??????¿¿¿¿¿

I tried not to show my anger. I gripped the chair that was closest to me.

"Really? Oh I thought that he had a girlfriend?" I played dumb.

"Fuck her."

Thats it. I was ready to grab the chair and swing it at her head but tasty told us to go.

You got lucky dixon.

¤

We came back from McDonald's and had some free time so I decided to look around a little.

If I was a criminal where would I hide my costume?

Somewhere no one would see, and easy for me to remember.

The floorboards were always sticking up anyway. I made sure the door was locked and started prying my fingers under each of the floorboards. At the last tile it finally opened.

Lifted it up and shrieked. It was a dildo!

I quickly dropped it and wiped my hands on my shirt.