Chapter IV

After the premiere me and Channing went to the afterparty.
"Hey Tatum." We turned around and saw Jonah hill.

"Hey man." They did there little bro hug thing which I dont get. If your gonna hug, why not do it the right way.

They kept talking and I slightly nudged channing so he could introduce me but he just said "What?"

I rolled my eyes and said "Im joanna." To jonah.

"Nice to meet you."

I walked around while him and some other friends were talking.

"Hey."  Nicki said to me.

I stared at her, Gosh I haven't seen her since 2010

"Omg I haven't seen you in forever." We hugged, the right way.

Then we talked about stuff like her last break up and her style and clothes nd stuff.

And we drunk a lot. Realizing what happened the last time I was drunk I stopped drinking and talked to new people.

I also met new people like mylifeaseva from youtube, becky g and others.

I got tired and came up behind Channing and put my arms around him and put my head on his shoulder. "Babee." I said to him, I was a little tipsy too.

"Hm?"

"I wanna go homeee."

"Yeah k." He wasn't listening.

Then he sat down and patted his lap for me to sit in.

I'm not a dog.

Anyways, I sat down and snuggled up to him while he talked to the sexy Dave Franco.

It felt good. I felt good next to him. Felt.. safe.

But then the devil came.

"Hi Channing." Jenna Dewan, his old girlfriend squeeked. But I see why Channing dated her, shes gourgess! I felt insecure.

"Oh hey." He stood up to hug her so I moved to another seat. She sat down and they talked. I didn't like how low her dress was in the chest & butt area. Or how Channing was looking at her.

I get jealous easily.

"Im gonna get us drinks." I whispered to Channing who probably didn't even hear me.

At the punch table I ran into Chris Evans. I tried to act cool but I was dying inside omg hes so hot.

"Your gourgess." I blurted out and then my face turned red. "I meant to say, nice party isn't it?"

He laughed and said "Yeah this partys decent, and don't worry, your gourgess too." He winked and made me blush.

"So did you come here with anyone." I asked him.

"Nah. Im single. How about you."

"Taken... kinda."

"Oh man I thought I had a chance."

I chuckled.

We talked about things like his new movies and my life and stuff and then someone yelled.

"We're gonna play spin the bottle in the next room. Come if you wanna join."

"We should go do it, pretend we're still young" He joked.

I laughed.

We walked into the room and sat in a huge circle with every one. I only played because I usually never get picked sooo.