Chapter I

'Shit.' I said in my mind but had a smile on my face.

"Nice to meet you." Channing winked. The bastard.

"Same here." I fake smiled. So he wants to act like he dosent know me huh? Two can play at that game:).

"So I'll leave you too here to talk." And the director left.

"So what part are you playing? A tree? Oh lemme guess, the rosemary bush." I smirked.

"Nope, I'm actually playing your love interest. Too bad, I really just wanted to fuck but oh well. But I'll get back to you on the rosemary part." He winked and walked away.

Ugh! He makes me so mad. I dont know if I can take even being in the same room as him.

Remember what the doctor told you Joanna breath in. 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. breath out.

After that I was okay. After an hour the meeting ended and we said goodbye to everyone.

"Channing, Joanna! Stay here for a minute." We walked back, suspiciously.

"I've noticed some awkwardness between you guys, so I want you guys to move in together so you guys can get closer, I already got an apartment for the two of you."

My life is over, is all that was repeating in my head. "Will that be a problem for any of you?" The director asked.

'YES!' My mind was screaming but my mouth said "No not at all."

"Great, take Joannas car, get your stuff, & go straight to the apartment."
--
As soon as we got in the elevator to our apartment with all our stuff, Channing pushed me to the wall and whispered in my ear "I know you want me babe."

I pushed him off of me and slapped him "In your dreans fuckboy." The elevator doors opened and I walked out leaving a stunned Channing still inside.

I looked back "Are you coming or not?"

In the penthouse I ran straight to "our" room. I started unpacking my clothes but had to pee so left. When I came back I saw Channing taking holding up my black lace bra.

"Put that down! Don't touch my stuff."

He smirked "Then don't leave them out."

My mouth dropped open, I shoved him but Im only 5'1 and hes like 6 ft so he barely moved. Short girl problems.

"Yeah well seems like they set up everything for us so Im ganna have some friends over so keep your clothes on." Channing said.

"Why would I walk around naked?"

"Because you know I'd be watching." He smirked.

I scoffed and shooed him out so I could get dressed. I put on a high waisted short, and a crop top with the chanel logo on it. I fell asleep after a while but woke up when I heard Channing yell over a basketball game.

I rolled my eyes and watch pretty little liars for a little. I wondered what his plan was. Was channing planning something? Toying with my emotions? I dont know what his gameplane is but I plan to find out.

I walked into the kitchen because I got hungry after watching a grilled cheese commercial. "Damn channing, you're lucky your living with a hottie." A man said.

"I know but she's all over me, she can't keep her hands off of me."

I slammed the ice cream container on the counter and said "Shut the fuck up for once."

"Shit, the red heads feisty." Another guy said. And with that I gave up looking for a spoon and took a big wooden spoon & walked to my room.

Im on my period and I feel so moody Im just a ticking time bomb. I got a text message from my best frenn Ariana grandeee.
Ari✨:
Party at the club on 15th street. Get ready im comin to get you at 9.

I did my makeup and I put on a black dress (picture is shown.) I put on a pair of black heels and walked out of my room with my purse on my arm.

I walked out and heard some whistles from the boys. I rolled my eyes and I actually looked at him and his friends for the first time and saw my future husband Alex Pettyfer.

"Omg." I yelled I was in shock. "Channing you dumbass you didn't tell me my future husband was here."

Alex chuckled and channing rolled his eyes. I pushed channing out of the way and sat next to alex and held on his arm. "Joanna you took my seat." Channing said in a monotone voice.

I pouted "Well where am I supposed to sit?"

"Outside."

I rolled my eyes but Alex, being the sweethart he is, patted his lap for me to sit in.

"Where are you going anyways?" Channing asked.

"None of your business."

"But where are you going babe?" Alex whispered in my ear. Oh lord this guy makes me melt.

"A club with some of my friends. Nothing big." I replied.

"So you answer to him and not me?" Channing huffed.

I smiled and nodded. Five minutes later ari texted me saying she was ready and i got up to leave when i heard Alex say "I'll walk you out."

He held my hand and at the door I blurted out "Can I have a hug?" Stupid ass, I told myself.

He chuckled and said sure. His cologne smelled good, wtf joanna stop smelling him dumbass I didnt want him to let go of me. His hands were going down my back and then he slapped my ass and quickly shut the door.

Fuckboy.