character info

Joseph Watson:

Age: 23

Gender: male

Hair: dark brown Eye: greenish blue

Height: 5'10 Slightly muscular

Information: Joseph is an orphan child, and met Friday at the orphanage. He protected fragile Friday and helped him. He loved science just like Friday and wanted to bring back loved ones. Over time he developed a crush on Friday and planned to confess to him, but Friday died. So the whole story is about him trying to get his crush back to life.

Friday?:

Age: 21 (but died at 18)

Gender: male

Height: 5'7

Hair: platinum, but became ashy after death Eye: purple

Information: Was an orphan, and became friends with Joseph after he was rescued by bullies. He was interested in corpse technology because he believed he could bring his older sister back. Due to a rare disease Friday's body was fragile and sickly. He had hopes that Joseph could bring him back if they were successful in creating a soul, but they weren't. So throughout the story Friday is a mindless corpse, or is he?

Bernard Hofmann

Age: 30

Height: 6'2 (Big Daddy)

Hair: Light brown/ Eye: dark brown *almost black

Gender: male

Information: Was a soldier for the USA before being requited for a search and rescue mission. Built like a tank and is not enthusiastic to be put on babysitting duty. He is a horny sex animal that will literally fuck anything that can walk. He loves food, and has a weird sense of humor.

Nikolai

Height: 5'7 -Lean

Age: 25

Gender: male

Hair: platinum/ Eye: bluish-gray

Sexuality: unkown

Information: Is a Russian Spy sent to recover the book of Francis Osvaldo. Nikolai comes from a mysterious past that comes with a lot of questions from his companions. Appears delicate but is very deadly. Try touching him and you will lose a hand, who is Nikolai really?

Hadally, last name?

Height: 5'7

Age: 22

Gender: Female

Hair: Dirty blonde/ Eyes: green

Information: Hadally works for the USA undercover to protect governors who are traveling overseas. Can appear as a pretty ornament to some on her escorts arm, but beware the wolf in sheep's clothing. What is her true goal in helping Joseph and the others?

Mr. M

Height: 6'1

Age: 40

Gender: male

Hair: White/ Eyes gray

Information: Deputy Director of the corpse operations in London and is a master mind in blackmailing. Wants Osvaldos book like everyone, but what is his motive?

Akio

Height: 5'8

Age: 29

Gender: Male

Hair: Black/ Eyes: dark brown

Information: Is a Japanese general, and assist in helping find Francis's notes. Doesn't like corpse technology, and hates Joseph for reincarnating Friday. He has motive to stop the corpse productions and stop Joseph from "ruining" Friday even more.

'The One'

Age: Unknown

Height: Unkown

Gender: Male

Hair: Unknown Eyes: unknown

Information: Was created by Francis Osvaldo, and developed love for the wife. In a jealous rage he killed both and blamed it on humanity. He stole the notes on how to create a soul for a corpse, and disappeared. His hate against humanity is what is driving him to destroy it and create an army of the neglected corpses. But he has a deeper motive, but what is it?

The character information should help with the appearance of everyone that appears in the story. Thank you for reading 'The Corpse Empire'.