chapter 5 Living In A Fantasy

"Joseph" a voice soft like silk, and sweet like honey said into his ear. He felt smooth skin rubbing against his chest, so warm and not cold like the dead.

"Joseph, open your eyes " The voice said, and as if in a trance Joseph did as asked. Hazy purple eyes lit up by the candle lit room greeted Josephs eyes. The sight before him took his breath away! Friday was sitting on top of Joseph, his smooth skin practically glowing in the candle light. His shoulder length hair had a slight wavy look, Joseph always loved to twirl it when "Friday" was asleep. Joseph stared in disbelief. 'This cant be real!' he shouted in his head. A trick of his imagination, hallucination, anything! Above him was Friday; no longer a corpse, his body was warm and pumped with fresh blood. His eyes were full of life and....Love?

Friday dipped down and kissed Joseph on his lips, oh those plump, juicy, lips. They felt so real Joseph couldn't resist closing his eyes in pleasure. How many nights has he dreamed of this happening. The heat of the body above him was like a warm flame spreading across his chest. A small tongue pushed against his lips, asking to enter. Joseph granted it without another thought, together they were connected. 'If this is a dream, please don't wake me up' he said in his mind.

 Friday pulled away from the kiss gasping for air. The little moans he released from his mouth was driving Josephs sanity to a thin line. He wanted so badly to take Friday. Joseph looked up at Friday's expression, and instantly felt a wave of heat shoot down to his crotch. Friday's face was blushing red, his eyes turning a shade darker in lust. God he wanted him! Almost as if reading his mind Friday grabbed Josephs right hand and brought it to his chest.

"Joseph...please touch me, feel my body all over, prove that I am alive" Friday said in a desperate voice. This broke that line of restraint Joseph had on his sanity. He let go, let out all his deepest, darkest desires he suppressed for many years.

Joseph reached up with both hands and pinched "Friday's" pert nipples. "Friday" released a loud moan, and a light layer of sweat began to coated his body. Joseph worshiped "Friday's body, loved on it with bites, suckles, and hickies. Friday hugged Josephs head pulling their bodies closer together, running his fingers through his hair and pulling with each bite. This made Joseph only bite harder. Made him more hungry.

"Joseph!" Friday's moans were music to his ears. Joseph " You enjoying yourself Friday?" Joseph asked in a husky voice, this made Friday shudder with desire. "Joseph stop teasing me, you bugger" Joseph admired the red marks and bites on "Friday's" body and felt a sense of pride. Joseph felt something poke at his abdomen. "Friday's" cock was swollen and dripping with precum, Joseph let a smirk grow on his face, and touched the tip. This made Friday let out a choked moan.

"Such a naughty boy "Friday", getting all hard from your nipples being played with and a few love bites," Joseph said with a husky tone in Friday's ear and nibbled on his earlobe; this made Friday let out a whimper. Joseph started to kiss Friday's neck behind his ear, then trailed down to his jaw. Gave his lips a quick peck that made Friday whine and pout in disappointment. When he reached near the back of his neck, Joseph nipped at a spot that made Friday moan loud. Testing the waters, he bit a little harder and Friday gripped his hair tighter. Joseph found his sweet spot. The back of his neck always was a sensitive area for "Friday", and Joseph like to tease him by lightly brushing it when they were teens. "Friday" was reduced to a moaning mess after a couple more nips and bites. This new side of Friday was interesting to Joseph. He was always on track with work, never showed interest in relationships. He didn't even pick up on the hints from men or women that tried to flirt with him. He naively thought they wanted to discuss about science.

"Joseph," Friday said with a light desperate voice that made him shiver," Please, oh please put it in me" He said with so much want. This surprised Joseph to hear Friday say such dirty words. He assumed he didn't even know the term about intercourse from his lack of relationships, but this made things more intriguing. Hearing him say dirty words turned Joseph on even more.