7. Longing Pain

That night took a turn. Got Jisoo to tears, and she spent it overthinking. The words they said ran through her head, she didn't feel good at all.

"Are the people I talked too good for me? Or are they just someone who I blindly trusted," She thought.

It scared her, that thought, was she falling for something that would drown her?

Was she going closer and closer to something she should be running miles away from?

Her thoughts killed her, but the silence made her ears ring more. It was so hard to live, she could have just killed herself, But she also couldn't do that, she would have been labeled as "not enough, didn't try, and weak" and the people who always looked at her as an example would have become too sad, that's what she thought.

In the morning, she saw no one talked, nor did she, but she felt dirty and bad.

She didn't want to look at the people but she didn't have a choice. Well after those blues,

Her Sister was already off to work, and her friend, came home, that girl always came home, and she loved Jisoo a lot, even more than her sibling, She always joked that she would marry Jisoo to her brother, and Jisoo laughed it off.

Today she came home and hugged Jisoo.

Jisoo melted so much and was about to cry at that moment but she couldn't, else her family would have been blamed, and even when they hurt her she didn't want them to be blamed or been looked at as bad.

Later, the girl joked saying

 "Auntie I'm gonna take you Jisoo-yah with mee, can I????"

"Yes please quickly take her, I don't want her" her mom replied,

While Jisoo smiled it off, that hurt her more than enough.

And while jisoo was getting ready for school, her mom kept calling her to do work, and then the girl stopped her saying 

"Auntieee You make poor Jisoo work soo muchhh, how would you live without herrr " The girl said, she was too cute for anyone.

Jisoo smiled on that, while her mom said,

"What? Am I supposed to do everything alone? Let her do the work," 

"Tell that to your elder daughter she doesn't work even a bit" The girl said, Jisoo was trying hard to not laugh on that.

Then Jisoo went of to school, hopefully her "homesick" time was gonna end, and she would be able to talk to ppl again, but then her thoughts, she got really scared by them.

"HIIII JISOOOOO UNNIEEEEYAAAA" Jennie screamed right after seeing Jisoo.

"Heloooooo JenJenn" Jisoo said slightly smiling.

"Are you okii????Why are you not smilingg????Did you not get enough sleep????" Jennie said, concerned for her bestie.

"yea, I'm good" Jisoo replied with a small smile to assure her, even when she was the one who needed reassurance.

"If you say so bb, if you wanna talk I'm right heree" Jennie said.

Well that was enough for Jisoo to melt and leave her thoughts.

Today happened to be the last day of class for them, since they had exams after this, and while everyone was busy in talking and saying bye, jisoo was studying as usual, even the teachers were so dumbfounded by her.

Well later she went out with her sister and her friend, where the girl was adorably always hugging and playing her jisoo. And they had fun there but after coming home...

It happened to be the same old depressed story.
No smiles, no laughs everything was all quite.
The only time everyone was sweet was to others. Her parents were always only chill with her sister and people never with her. Jisoo felt like she didn't belong there but she didn't have a choice too did she now?

At home the only things she heard were about her, they weren't good too.

Her mother kept telling her about her horoscope and how she should have no male friends, and how they will use her and take everything from her, it felt like nonsense but it also felt so true at the same time, wasn't she too attached with those people? didn't she get homesick without them? Didn't they know too much about her.

Now it really scared her, and she was back to overthinking.

Were they really going to betray her? if yes, then how? would they use her? or would they do something to her?

She was now very anxious, but even a message from them made her forget. She needed someone to talk to and when her parents didn't listen, they did. So what? were they going to ruin her? She needed people, desperately. And found them.

How does her mother think things like this? Can't she think that her daughter is not that naive, she also knows what she does, and doubting her would cause her to more harm then good. Did they ever try to help her when she needed it? no. Then why now? Why now after she was used to it? Why did they act like the cared? She didn't want it now.

She wanted to be left alone.

To be by herself.

In happiness,  

or maybe not...