Chapter 4: The cheated Curly Boy

You know, most of the people who riot with her are almost all fans of this "dead ex", Lu Qianqian fans, and their CP fans. Although their three fans often fight, they are highly consistent in the face of Wen Yuduo, and they are scolded like a family.

Su Heng is a real top male star with strong fans.

The original owner always tried his best to swear sovereignty over Su Heng, spreading the news that the two were engaged in open and in secret. Su Heng's fans had already regarded her as a thorn in the side and a thorn in the flesh.

Wen Yuduo is so angry when he sees a few bad words that he wants to spit blood. No wonder the original owner can't stand the overwhelming cyber violence, and finally retreated from the circle in frustration.

Wen Yuduo threw her mobile phone aside and fell asleep after applying the mask. She still remembered that she had to get up at 5 a.m.

The fish belly was white in the sky, and Wen Taro had got up to feed Zhou Shaoyu.

She yawned and nodded like a chicken pecking rice. In the morning, the soft and wet breeze blew in from the window, with a trace of autumn coolness.

The little guy in his arms was half asleep, squinted and sucked, and swallowed. At the last 15ml, Zhou Shaoyu couldn't help falling asleep again.

Wen Yuduo gently shook the bottle's nipple in his mouth. Zhou Shaoyu sucked mechanically a few times. In the end, he couldn't overcome his sleepiness. He fell asleep and refused to wake up no matter how he moved.

Wen Taoduo gently put Zhou Shaoyu on the small bed, washed and disinfected the bottle, and went back to bed to sleep.

It was already eight o'clock when she woke up again, and Wen Yuduo was "woken up" by Zhou Shaoyu.

When she first opened her eyes, she was still confused and dreamy. She couldn't tell where she was until she saw a pair of purple grape-like round eyes dripping at her.

Zhou Shaoyu lay on the small bed and couldn't help grinning when he saw Wen Yuduo waking up.

"Ah...coo..."

He read a lot of words in his mouth, and he muttered a lot of things about what he was talking about.

"Good morning, Xiaoyu!" Wen Yuduo was still lying on the pillow and said hello lazily.

Unfortunately, the little guy didn't give her a chance to stay in bed. He rolled twice in the direction of Wen Yuduo. His little head slammed into the fence on the edge of the children's bed, and his forehead turned red in an instant.

"Wow--wow--"

Zhou Shaoyu was so painful and angry that he didn't want to continue to lie on the small bed. His big wet eyes stared at Wen Yuduo as if asking her to pick him up.

Wen Yuduo was not sleepy at all, so he immediately picked up Zhou Shaoyu and put him on his big bed.

She gently scratched Zhou Shaoyu's short neck. Zhou Shaoyu shrank his neck and laughed, grinned his little mouth without teeth, and his chest vibrated.

"Children, can you play by yourself for a while and brush your teeth and wash your face?"

Zhou Shaoyu didn't understand, but his intuition was not good, and his smile completely disappeared.

Wen Yuduo said helplessly, "Did Mama bring you a sister home yesterday? Do you want to play with your sister?

Wen Yuduo took out a crawling doll. The crawling doll has small orange ears, small pacifiers, small wings, and small underwear. It is super cute and cute.