Chapter 49: Dating a Handsome Daddy (Part 2)  

The two people's breaths were intertwined, and Wen Yuduo could feel Zhou Zhiyue's hot and moist breath with every breath.

  She lowered her eyes and looked at the man beneath her. The man's lips were getting richer and richer, and his dark gray eyes had lost their former coldness and arrogance. Instead, they were as deep and dark as the bottom of the sea, making it impossible to see the bottom of them at a glance.

  Wen Yuduo felt that this strange posture and eyes were dangerous.

  "Let me get up first."

  She felt panicked and hurriedly supported Zhou Zhiyue's chest with both hands, trying to get up with strength.

  However, her waist was suddenly pinched tightly by the man's broad palm, making her unable to move.

  The ambient lighting on the rooftop was changed again, dim yellow mixed with pink and purple, making the man's handsome and almost voluptuous appearance look like a male temptress in a nightclub.

  Zhou Zhiyue's eyes deepened, and his voice was hoarse than usual, as if his heart had been rubbed by gravel, "I like you, and I want to be with you."

  This is a confession to her! ! ?

  There was a huge storm in Wen Yuduo's heart, and her cheeks and ears were incredibly hot. She barely suppressed the trembling in her voice and deliberately said, "What, aren't we already together? We are already legally married. Is that not good enough?"

  Zhou Zhiyue suddenly laughed softly, his eyes rolling like an undercurrent, "Yes, we are legal."

  The back of her head was suddenly pressed hard by the man's palm, leaving her no room to retreat.

  Before Wen Yuduo could scream out in surprise, her soft lips pressed tightly against the man's thin lips.

  The more Zhou Zhiyue kissed her, his lips were warm, as if carrying an electric current. He moved slowly and slowly on her lips inch by inch, licking and sucking gently and slowly.

  His hot breath blew on her face. Wen Yuduo felt that her face was so hot and her brain felt dizzy.

  Her eyes were soon covered with a layer of moist mist, Wen Yuduo's whole body felt weak, and her lips and teeth were easily pried open by the man's tongue.

  He took advantage of the opportunity, suddenly changed his strength, pushed in hard, and swept everything.

  In a sudden spin, Wen Yuduo was pressed to the ground, and the ground was covered with soft, long-haired carpets.

  He greedily and fiercely grabbed every breath of her, and explored every corner fiercely and urgently.

  Wen Yuduo was almost out of breath. She let out small moans, curled her toes, and weakly pushed away the man's chest with her hands.

Little did he know that this look aroused a deeper level of aggression in the man. He pressed his two soft, boneless hands to the top of his head, kissing her while interlocking with her fingers.

  Their lips were so red that they were bleeding, their tongues were numb from being sucked on, and both of them were breathing raggedly.

  After an unknown amount of time, Zhou Zhiyue was finally willing to let her go. His breath traveled from his lips to her pink and soft ears, and he gently licked the earlobe that he had been thinking about since the morning. He asked in a hoarse voice: "Do you like it? ?"

  Wen Yuduo's fingers were still inserted in his hair, and her breath was filled with the man's cool breath. Her mind went blank, and her whole body seemed to have been baptized by a spring rain, and everything was sticky.