Chapter 34: Naughty Curly Boy

In the dark night, the streets are busy with traffic and neon lights are flashing.

  It was very quiet inside the car. Neither Wen Yuduo nor Zhou Zhiyue spoke anymore. The only sound in the back seat was Zhou Shaoyu's even and subtle snoring.

  After returning home, Wen Yuduo picked up Zhou Shaoyu and went back to his room to sleep, while Zhou Zhiyue went to the swimming pool to swim.

  The man plunged into the swimming pool, splashing a large amount of water. His broad and strong back was like a butterfly spreading its wings, and his matte white and flawless skin reflected an alluring luster under the blue waves of the swimming pool.

  Zhou Zhiyue didn't stop for a moment. He swam furiously in the water but couldn't get rid of the stagnation in his heart.

  Before today, Zhou Zhiyue never thought that he would get sulky over something smaller than the eye of a needle.

  Why didn't Wen Yuduo take him back to Wen's house today? Why did she never introduce him to her family, friends and family? Did she not want to admit his identity at all?

  As soon as he found out where Wen Yuduo was in the evening, he immediately prepared gifts and went out. In the end, it was discovered that another man was also there, and that man was very familiar with everything about the Wen family, making him a complete outsider.

  Zhou Zhiyue acted like a successful person with a sense of superiority in front of Su Heng, but only he knew that he was not as calm as he appeared on the surface. At this moment, his brain was buzzing, and he was even still in the water. There is tinnitus.

  Zhou Zhi swam toward the shore, his black hair dripping wet, crystal water droplets slowly flowing down his handsome figure, his thin lips pursed tightly.

  "What a coincidence. Are you there too?"

  A clear and sweet voice brought him back from his thoughts. Zhou Zhiyue was slightly surprised. He raised his head from the swimming pool and saw Wen Yuduo walking slowly from a short distance away.

  Today she was wearing an avocado green one-piece swimsuit, with a thin strap tied behind her neck. She had a graceful figure and her skin was as white as if it had been poured with milk.

  She moved her long, slightly curly hair, and a faint scent of orange blossom drifted over, "Xiaoyu is asleep, but it's still early. Last time, you said that my backstroke arm movement coordination wasn't good enough, so I wanted to come to the swimming pool to practice. one time."

  Zhou Zhiyue taught her three backstroke lessons in total. Now she can at least lie on her back and float in the water without sinking.

  "Well." Zhou Zhiyue said calmly, his eyes turning slightly, "Then you come down."

  Wen Yuduo curled her lips slyly and jumped directly into the water from the shore with a "bang".

  Zhou Zhiyue's face was splashed with water instantly, and he even choked.

  "Ahem..." The man's eyes and nose turned red, and he covered his lips and coughed.

  Wen Yuduo emerged from the water and took advantage of Zhou Zhiyue's unpreparedness. He summoned an electric water gun from nowhere and aimed at Zhou Zhiyue's head and fired wildly. The man was unprepared, and a trace of surprise flashed across his handsome face. He was beaten very badly by high-pressure water jets.

  "Hahahahaha..." Wen Yuduo's magical laughter echoed in the swimming pool.

  Zhou Zhiyue laughed angrily and swam over to catch her.