Chapter 40: The curly boy who loves cats

Dinner, private restaurant.

Child Zhou Shaoyu held the steamed pumpkin strips in his left hand and the fried salmon fillets in his right hand, and stuffed them into his mouth.

  The two little fleshy hands were dirty with food, the corners of the mouth and the little face were colorful, and there were a lot of food residues that fell from the mouth in the bib.

  But Wen Yuduo didn't interfere with his desire to eat independently. During this period, she usually let the little guy eat by himself first, and then fed him the rest when he got tired of eating by himself. Meals.

  System: "The little fish has made great progress in eating independently. But in the next step, you can guide him to learn to use a spoon. When he first learns to use a spoon, adults should help the baby scoop up food and guide him to put the spoon into his mouth. inside."

  Zhou Shaoyu accidentally dropped a piece of salmon fillet on the ground and blinked innocently with his big eyes.

  Wen Yuduo bent down to pick up the salmon fillets, washed the little guy's hands, and put a silicone soft spoon into his hand, "Xiaoyu, try eating porridge by yourself, okay?"

  Zhou Shaoyu waved the little spoon curiously and grinned.

  Wen Yuduo held the little guy's right hand, slowly scooped up a spoonful of chestnut meat porridge, and put it into Zhou Shaoyu's mouth.

  Zhou Shaoyu swallowed his mouth and felt the joy of using the tool, "Gu Gu!"

  Wen Yuduo rubbed the little guy's head and said, "Okay, you can try using a spoon yourself."

  Wen Yuduo helped Zhou Shaoyu scoop up another spoonful, and then guided him to put it in his mouth.

  The little guy used the spoon correctly for the first time and proudly raised his little face for praise.

  Zhou Zhiyue took out a wet tissue at the right time and helped him wipe his face.

  Wen Tuduo couldn't help but praise: "Our Xiaoyu is great."

  Wen Chuyue, who witnessed the whole process, raised her eyebrows and had to admit that sometimes the little dumpling was quite cute and fun.

  "Cuckoo..." Mr. Zhou tremblingly scooped up a spoonful of thick porridge. In the expectant eyes of everyone, he knocked the porridge on the spoon away with a "pop"!

  A spoonful of sticky chestnut meat porridge was poured into Wen Chuyue's bowl accurately.

  Wen Chuyue: "..."

  No matter how cute and fun the little dumplings are, they can only be viewed from a distance, not up close.

  Wen Yuduo smiled awkwardly and said, "Sister, let me change a bowl for you."

Wen Chuyue pursed her lips and took the bowl thankfully. Fortunately, the spoonful did not hit her head.

  Zhou Shaoyu still started feeding Wen Yuduo during this dinner. After all, this was outside and not at home. If the little guy made the whole private room dirty, the impact would be very bad.

  Zhou Zhiyue helped her, using wet wipes to wipe Zhou Shaoyu's hands and mouth.

  "Are you free during Christmas?" Zhou Zhiyue raised his eyes and suddenly said, "Why don't we go out for a walk."

  Wen Yuduo opened her eyes, very surprised, "Going out for a walk?"

  Zhou Zhiyue nodded slightly, "I have a hot spring hotel in City B, which is suitable for vacation."