Chapter 55: The Curly Boy Who Was Electrocuted

Although Wen Yuduo is in the hospital, she has already made arrangements for Zhou Shaoyu's children's schedule, dinner dishes and bedtime picture books to prevent herself from going home too late at night.

  [Yu Duoduo: Husband, when the little fish wakes up in the afternoon, I will take him outdoors for an hour and go to a sunny place to bask in the sun. Although the weather is a bit cold, moderate outdoor activities in winter can make our babies stronger! ]

  [Yu Duoduo: For dinner, let the kitchen prepare chicken risotto, steamed cabbage and pork dumplings, chopped lettuce and parsley, and corn soup. Remember, let him eat vegetables and not be picky! ]

  [Yu Duoduo: If he gets sleepy before I get home at night, you should put him to sleep first and read these picture books to him: "Come on!" "Doctor Bear", "Tom is in the hospital", "I'm not afraid of injections"... By the way, I'll tell Xiaoyu about what I saw in the hospital today, strengthen input, and let him know what a hospital is and what a doctor is. ]

  ...

  Zhou Zhiyue sat on the sofa, looking at Zhou ShaoYu who was crawling all over the floor and playing hide and seek with Hu Bao. After reading these messages, he picked up his phone and replied, "Okay, don't worry."

  [Yu Duoduo: Cat blowing a kiss jpg]

  [Yu Duoduo: I love you hehe! ]

  Zhou Zhiyue clutched his cell phone, his eyes were deep, and after a long time, he replied "I love you".

  After replying to the message, Zhou Zhiyue threw the phone aside and rubbed his brows with his long fingers.

  The warm winter sun shines into the living room, and the light and shadow are intertwined. Half of the man's tall and straight nose falls in the light, and half falls in the shadow. He stood up and walked to the window, his transparent dark gray eyes looked into the distance, and hint of obscurity flashed on his face. 

  He followed Wen Yuduo's instructions and arranged Zhou Shao Yu in an orderly manner.

  When the little guy has fun, he won't think of his mother. In the afternoon, Zhou Zhiyue took him to play on the swings for a while and play on the slide. Zhou Shaoyu raised his pink and white face, his curly hair swayed, and he smiled with four big white teeth.

  Zhou Zhiyue hugged him with both hands and slowly slid down from the top of the slide.

  While sitting at the bottom, Zhou Shaoyu stretched out his two lotus-like little arms and kept chattering, signaling that he would slide again.

  "One last time to play and then go home." Zhou Zhiyue lowered his head and glanced at his sports watch, "It's time to have dinner."

  Zhou Shaoyu was dressed like a ball of yarn. He pursed his pink lips and stretched out his little hands for a hug.

  Zhou Zhi leaned more and more, and just as he was about to pick him up, a burst of hot static electricity suddenly "crackled" where the two touched.

  Zhou Shaoyu was suddenly shocked. He trembled all over and opened his eyes in horror.

  "Ouch!" Under the action of static electricity, Zhou Shaoyu's curly hair also stood up, like a cat with fried hair, which looked very funny.

  Zhou Zhiyue couldn't help but chuckle in a low voice, his shoulders shaking slightly as he laughed. He picked up his phone and took a photo of Mr. Zhou Yu.

  Zhou Shaoyu wrinkled his little eyebrows. He had just been stung by a terrible electric current!

  But his father not only laughed at him, but also pointed at him with a "hand chicken"!