Chapter 21: The grumpy curly boy

It was already five o'clock in the morning when she got home from the hospital. Although she briefly caught up on some sleep in the car, Wen Tuduo was still extremely sleepy. After staying up late, her whole body was sore and her head was dizzy. She yawned and wanted to reach out and take the sleeping little dumpling in Zhou Zhiyue's arms.

Zhou Zhiyue handed Zhou Shaoyu over, leaned over, and said softly: "He will sleep at my place tonight, you have a good rest."

Wen Yuduo was still a little confused. Before she could react, the man had already taken a step forward, hugged Zhou Shaoyu, and disappeared from the stairs.

Wen Yuduo had no choice but to return to her room. She felt light-headed and fell asleep the moment she fell on the bed. When I was dreaming, I was still thinking, did Zhou Shaoyu wear a sleeping bag and cover himself with a quilt? No, I always felt that I was not sleeping well.

The next morning, the sun quietly slipped in through the cracks in the curtains, and a bright golden thread was directly exposed to Wen Yuduo's eyelids.

Wen Yuduo rubbed her eyes and sat up from the bed in a daze, only to realize that it was already 10:30 in the morning.

Wen Yuduo: "!!!"

This was the first time she had gotten up so late since time travel. Wen Yuduo quickly put on her pajamas and ran out to find Zhou Shaoyu.

As soon as he got off the first floor, Wen Yuduo saw Xiaotuanzi from a distance, surrounded by everyone. He still had a fever-reducing patch with a cartoon pattern on his little head, and his originally chubby little face seemed to have lost weight overnight. ?Come?.

He didn't laugh at anyone's expense, his eyes were bleak, and his lips were pursed straight.

"Madam, are you awake?" Butler Cen looked anxious, "The young master woke up at nine o'clock in the morning. After waking up, we tried to feed him 180 ml of milk, but he only drank It was a little more than 100 ml and he refused to drink it. I just tried to feed him some rice cereal and fruit puree, but he only took one bite and then refused to eat any more."

Wen Tuduo frowned: "Xiaoyu is still having a fever? Does he have a fever?"

Butler Cen: "Low fever. The temperature measured half an hour ago was 38.1°, so I put an antipyretic patch on him."

Wen Yuduo stepped forward, and when Zhou Shaoyu saw his mother, his dim eyes suddenly lit up. "Gugu..." He stretched out his two small fleshy hands to give Wen Yuduo a hug.

Wen Yuduo picked up the soft little dumpling. Zhou Shaoyu's little face was still flushed with an abnormal blush and his eyes were wet. After seeing Wen Yuduo, he pouted his mouth in grievance.

Wen Yuduo pressed her face against the little guy's pink cheek and said, "Little fish, be strong. Mom knows you are feeling very uncomfortable now, because this is the first time our little baby is sick and has a fever. When we defeat the terrible virus monster, Xiaoyu's body will be even better than before!"

Zhou Shaoyu was confused and waved his little fleshy hand in agreement. It's just that he didn't eat anything today, his stomach was empty, and his little hands were weak. Zhou Shaoyu lowered his eyes depressedly.

Wen Yuduo continued to encourage: "Xiaoyu, mom knows that you have no appetite, but let's try to eat something, okay? Because when you have a fever, your body will consume a lot of water and calories, so you must replenish it in time, so that you can be better to defeat the virus monster!"

Zhou Shaoyu didn't understand. He blinked, his curled eyelashes fluttering.

Butler Cen suddenly remembered Zhou Zhiyue's instructions this morning. He immediately stepped forward and took Zhou Shaoyu away, "Young master, let mom go have breakfast first and then hug you. Can the uncles and aunts play with you?"