Chapter 51: The Curly Boy during the Chinese New Year

In the end, the two failed to negotiate a job. When Wen Yuduo went downstairs to eat, her lips were still red and swollen, and there was even a very thin cut on her lower lip.

  Zhou Shaoyu frowned and kept staring at his mother's mouth. He stretched out his little fleshy hand to touch his mother's injured area.

  Mom is injured. Does it hurt? He should always care about his mother and be her most considerate little cotton-padded jacket!

  Wen Yuduo glared at Zhou Zhiyue fiercely and saw that the man was eating. His movements were elegant and his face was calm. He was completely different from the well-dressed beast in the cloakroom.

  Some dim and charming pictures unconsciously appeared in my mind. After the tie was rubbed and fell off, I could see the man's raised Adam's apple, the open collar of his bathrobe, and a drop of sweat directly along the man's sharp jawline. Rolled down between her breasts.

  If there was no intercom to remind them to go downstairs for dinner, there was no telling what would happen next.

  Wen Yuduo exhaled in annoyance, she will bite him hard next time!

  ...

  At night, after Wen Yuduo finished reading a picture book to Zhou Shaoyu, the little guy turned over and over on the big bed, raised his little feet above his head, and gnawed on his toes with relish.

  Wen Yuduo frowned and ignored him.

  Zhou Shaoyu sucked his toes as if he were eating delicious food in the world. He was very intoxicated and fell asleep while nibbling on it.

  Wen Yuduo took out a wet tissue in disgust, wiped the saliva off his toes, and then put the little guy on the bed.

  WeChat rang at this time.

  [Cheap Husband: Do you want to see me if you have something to do this afternoon? I have time now. ]

  Wen Yuduo touched the wound on her lower lip and snorted, "Don't think she knows that her cheap husband wants to lie to her. What did she do in the past? She won't be fooled!"

It is absolutely not possible for two people to talk seriously about work together. It will only harm her. Her work efficiency will be lower. If there is any problem, it is better to solve it by yourself.

  Wen Yuduo replied with a bared tooth and claws, "I'm not free! Let's talk next time!!", and then held a meeting with XiXi's mother and Liangzai's mother in the group.

  The three of them selected several manufacturers with rich experience and high cost performance, and prepared to go on a field trip to learn more about them before making a decision.

  However, since it is approaching the end of the year, many manufacturers are preparing for a holiday to celebrate the New Year, so this part of the work will have to be postponed until after the year.

  Liangzi's family will return to their hometown tomorrow to celebrate the New Year, and will not return to City A until the seventh day of the Lunar New Year. Wen Yuduo and Xi Xi's mother agreed to go to the mall together this Thursday to prepare some New Year's goods.

  Thursday, the twenty-sixth day of the twelfth lunar month.

  In the middle of winter, the north wind is biting. In the yard, the trees had been stripped of their finery by the cold winter and stood bare.

  Wen Yuduo wrapped Zhou Shaoyu's dumpling thickly and warmly in a light blue dinosaur pattern quilted jumpsuit, paired with a woolen hat, a small scarf and a pair of small gloves of the same color.