2

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"Beacon Hills High = Hell"  (2x02)🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

(2x02)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

As much as Melody hoped and begged her uncle to stay home away from school, you'd think she would be cozying up at home before nice relaxing morning swim but no. No Mel was currently herding Rain into the Jeep as they rushed out of the house to school.

The one and only plus was that Melody had already picked out an outfit so she felt cute and confident walking into her first day. She was wearing her favourite light blue jeans with her thick chunky knit sweater and her white chucks. She finished it off by grabbing her favourite seashell hair clip and her mom's necklace she never took off.

Melody unfortunately had to drop Rain off to the local middle school as well since she wasn't yet in high-school. Ah the blessing of the age difference.

"-I'm actually excited, are you?"
"Mel? Are you listening to me?" Rain asked waving her hands in front of her face breaking her line of thoughts.

"RAIN! Don't do that I could crash!" She yelped pushing the hand away frantically as her heart pounded.

"You weren't listening!" Rain complained as they pulled up to her school.. finally.

"I'm sorry, I just-" Melody started to apologize throwing the jeep in park while searching for something to explain where her head was at.

"-Have a lot on your mind. I get it." Rain finished for her after cutting her off throwing her a knowing look making her short bob whip around.

She looked to Rain with an apologetic look taking in just how different they looked. I meant they looked nothing alike, other than both of the major sass they both possessed the pair didn't look like sisters. Rain had blonde hair cropped to her ears and crystal clear blue eyes where Melody had long dark almost black waves hair and hazel eyes. It was another harsh reminder that Melody was an outsider not just in life but also in her family.