5

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"A much needed swim" (2x04)🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

(2x04)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"i'm going to head to see my mom quick" Scott said as a goodbye as he hoped in his car leaving Stiles to take Melody home.

"So uh, Where do you live?" Stiles nervously asked as he started his Jeep cranking the heat as he shivered still went from the pool making Mel shift away from him.

"My uncle lives out by the lake, right off highland drive." Melody sighed strapping in as he pushed the jeep into gear.

"Okay" Stiles muttered.

"So.. Does this kind of thing happen a lot in this town?" Melody asked trying to fill the silence to force her anxiety away.

"Yeah, actually, seems like it's happening more now." Stiles sighed pursing his lips as the jeep rumpled down the road, Melody was surprised the thing was running as well as it was.

"So what did Scott mean by the Argents earlier? That's the principles and Allisons last name right?" Melody quietly asked twisting her necklace.

"The Argents are a family of hunters that live in town, but Allison is a good person, I wouldn't worry about her. Her family though, I'd worry about. You're better off staying away from them if you want to stay out of this but in my experience that doesn't happen." Stiles explained shaking his head as he snuck a peak at the brunette.

"Well it's going to happen with me, I am just here to get through school and leave." Mel replied with an exasperated sigh.

"Well I'm going to fill you in either way just in case." Stiles said precieding to list of everyone and their significance as he drove her home.

•••

"Thank you Stiles, I'll see you at school." Melody waved thankful to have the long ride over with as her head was about to explode with how much information Stiles just threw at her.