14

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"War Games" (2x12)🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"War Games"
(2x12)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

Melody was standing in the locker room with Issac and Scott talking to Stiles's dad. Issac had only let the girl go when he had to change and honestly she didn't mind, she was a wreak. She'd never seen someone die before let alone like that so she was a bit jumpy and anxious.

"I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means" he stopped looking around before stuttering " - the hell, I don't know what that means." the man looked down to his note pad trying to keep himself together before looking to Scott "Um - look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him -

"We'll call you." Issac said softly nodding to the sheriff in assurance.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him." Scott tried to console his best friends father.

Sheriff nodded swallowing before saying "Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" The man walked off seemingly in a daze before the coach rushed over to them, "McCall. We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

Melody frowned, in the mist of all the what happening at the moment lacrosse team and high school seemed meaningless when hunters were out there threatening them, one friend missing and another dead. She had to remind her that of course coach didn't know that so to him lacrosse was important at this moment. Still he did know Jackson was dead so was it really the time for this speech, in her opinion it wasn't.

"Yeah, I know, coach." Scott nodded sadly.

"All right. I mean, I - I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, but, you know, that's different. It's Greenberg. I'm just saying we - I need you on the team. Get your grades back up." Coach chuckled sadly.