13

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"High Stakes" (2x11)🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"High Stakes"
(2x11)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"How are you feeling?" Ms. Morrell asked breaking the silence the pair had fallen into.

"Tired." She said flatly twisting her necklace in her hand looking away from the councillors prying eyes.

She was currently stuck in the last session of the day before school ended and it sucked. All her friends had been pulled in since the whole police station ordeal and Matt's drowning.

"That's not what I meant, this must have brought up memories for you." she asked making Melody force herself for not rolling her eyes.

Her mother had drown at sea or at least that was the lie her father told years ago that had been drudged out of her file forcing her to attend these sessions along with the rest. The lie her father told to keep her safe and her mother officially dead.

"I don't want to talk about that." She muttered holding back her annoyance.

"Do you feel sorry for Matt?" Morrell questioned.

"The boy who murdered multiple people, held me and my friends at gunpoint and stalked me?" She raised a brow at the councillor.

"Can you feel sorry for the nine - year - old Matt who drowned?" she reworded the question for her.

"Just because a bunch of dumbass jocks dragged him into a pool when he couldn't swim doesn't give him the right to go off killing them one by one." She snorted. "Or the right to stalk me, Stilinksi told me he found more photos of me changing on his camera, and not just of me though. I mean, he literally photoshopped himself into these pictures. Stuff like us holding hands and kissing. You know, like he had built this whole fake relationship, that's creepy as hell. So yeah, maybe drowning when he was nine years old was what sent him off the rails, but the guy was definitely riding the crazy train long before he started killing." She snapped lightly.