16

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"Cupid screwed up."
(3x01)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"Stiles! Your hair, you took my advice!" Melody smiled walking to where the boys leaned against the jeep waiting for her outside the airport getting their attention.

"Hello to you too, Mel." Stiles smiled taking her bag wrapping an arm around her shoulder as she smiled at Scott.

"Hey Scottie." She grinned dropping her bags to hug him.

"So how was Crescent Cove?" Stiles asked after the boys helped her load her luggage into his trunk.

"It was really good, My band did a bunch of gigs back home. It was nice seeing all my friends again, definitely hard being back without my parents though." Melody replied getting in the backseat.

"That's awesome, we would've gone but Scott here worked all summer." Stiles dragged looking to his friend as he started the jeep up.

"I missed the ocean too, man I think I spent half the summer just swimming and hanging out with the pod of dolphins. Oh gosh! We had whales migrate through too it was so cool!" She exclaimed getting excited making the boy smile at her.

"That sounds amazing Mel." Scott smiled at her.

"Sooo did you-" Stiles started when Mel cut him off with a sigh knowing exactly where he was going.

"No Stiles, I haven't talked to Issac or Derek. Well Derek a bit but he sucks at answering so I gave up."

"So you didn't talk to him at all? All summer?" Scott asked looking back as Stiles

"No. He never answered me and I gave up." Mel shrugged not really wanting to talk about the wolf.

"Did you see other guys back home?" Stiles asked raising a brow at her.