11

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

"Full moons and Twin parties"(2x08-2x09)🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

(2x08-2x09)
🐬🐚🏄🏻‍♀️🌊🌅🐟🐙

Melody threw her Jeep in park across the street from Matts house in relief that the awkward silent drive over was finished when Matt suddenly spoke up.

"So, um, about that incredibly bad idea I had." he started looking to her and she mentally sighed.

"You mean the kiss?" Melody corrected.

Matt sighed while rubbing his neck awkwardly. "Yeah, that's the one."

"Ah- Don't worry about it. We can forget it." she winced.

" For real?" Matt asked surprised making his brow shoot up.

Mel nodded quickly " Definitely."

"So Uh- is there someone else?" he asked making her eyes go wide.

" Not really." She replied frowning

"Not really. I - God, I hate not reallys. You never know what to do with not really." Matt chuckled

"Would you understand if I said it was complicated?" She asked, her life was too crazy to involve a guy, especially when she wants to leave in two years.

" Not really. But I'll try." Matt shook his head getting out chuckling.

Mel watched him walk away when she noticed a light coming from an open bag on the floor. Matts bag, he must have forgotten it, but what caught her attention was the photo it was open too.

It was from lacrosse practice, Issac and Scott were racing after a ball at the head of the team. Getting curious she clicked to the next smiling at the photos of her friends but her heart dropped to her stomach at the next, it was of her at her locker zoomed in, and the next was worse. She was laying on her bed downstairs with her head stuck in her book, the next she was changing, thankfully she had her back away from the camera but that didn't make her feel better. She clicked along her heart racing as her hands shook, the next was her running to the lake on her way for a swim.