ch - 5 I love you

Y/n pov:

After so many time i finally have so much fun i was really tired today we really enjoy i was thinking about todays all the way my house now it was 10:00 in the night and jimin have give me lift i know we both fight like enemies but he really cares about me it just we love to tease eachother i was telling him how we should often go to hang outs like this and he was just humming to me i know i am annoying but just for him i like to annoy him. As i come inside my home i was invited by my brother ohh he is looking tensed what happend??

y/n: what happened why are you still awake huh??

Suga: so who will open the door for you if i will sleep early??

y/n: yeah umm you are right hehe.

Suga: tell me where were you this late huh??

y/n: i was with my friends we was hanging out together but why what happened??

Suga: y/n you were out without telling about it to anyone are you for real you know how much i was worried about you when i come home you came home and go out without telling anyone anything you know i call jimin also but he didn't pick up you were with him right then what had happened.

y/n: chill bro why you so worried i was just with my friends and nothing and about jimin his phone was dead so that's why he didn't pick ups your phone don't worry much i am alright.

Suga: how can i not worry about you huh you are my sister i will be worried about you.

y/n: ok its ok i am fine don't worry brother i am really tired can I go and get fresh i wanna sleep.

Suga: what sleep?? What about your dinner??

y/n: i had it with my friends in a restaurant don't worry ok now i am going and you also go and sleep you are also tired i know and we have to go college tomorrow so go.

Then we both go to our bedroom aww my brother he cares about me so much then i freshen up and suddenly a thought of calling taehyung comes in my mind and i decide to call taehyung i know that this is late but i am sure he didn't sleep that early so i call him.

I call him he didn't answer i think of calling him again and if he didn't answer this time i will not disturb him again ring is going no answer but suddenly. Hello.

Otp:

y/n: ohh taehyung how are you do you reached home safely hmm??

Tae pov:

As i was about to cut my wrist suddenly my phone starts to ringing stopping me from doing anything but i didn't pick up because i don't wanna talk to anyone and it stopped i was again going to cut my wrist but again my phone starts to ringing this time i groaned and pick up the phone and 'hello' i said in a cracked voice i didn't save this number it shows unknown but
The balde i was holding slightly drops from my hands as soon as i hear her voice it was y/n as i heard her asking me this question tears starts to drops from my eyes and i don't know when but i starts to cry what i never cry infront of anyone but why now.

Y/n pov:

As i asked this question i heard little sobs from other side is he is crying?? But why?? I again ask.

Otp:

y/n: hey taehyung what happened are you all right??

And as soon as i asked this question he burst out crying hardly on the phone i can't understand what had happened to him why is he crying?? I ask him to calm down.

Otp:

y/n: hey taehyung calm down why are you crying huh please don't cry tell me what happened but don't cry please calm down huh.

Taehyung: y..y..y/n..n.

He says my name broken.

y/n: yeah taehyung i am y/n tell me what happened i am here for you huh tell me what happened who makes you cry huh??

Taehyung: y/n n..no one love me wae what did i have done huh?? why not anyone love me hmm?? I never thought bad for anyone than why everyone blames me for everything everyone blames me for my mothers death y/n i love her its not my fault that she left me i also miss her i didn't killed her i love her.

Tears were in my eyes i can't understand that what is he really saying i don't know much about he's family but what i know is he needs me right now i just can't let him go when he is in such a miserable state.

y/n: taehyung who says no one love you see your mother will not like seeing you crying like that shuuu clam down huh see i know your mother loves you have faith in god ok he will do everything back to normal ok.

Taehyung: there was nothing normal in my life never i live like that and i have to live like that i don't deserve love they all do right to me i am her murderer.

y/n: taehyung shut up don't say such things ok you are not a murderer but this is what is written in your fate don't say that no one love you ok i love you really.

I don't know what have i said i just say that for comforting him and nothing he didn't say anything and.

Taehyung: b..but why then everybody says that i am her murderer she is not with me just because of me??

y/n: because they don't know the truth you never want your mother to left you its not your fault don't blame yourself.

There was silent for some time when he breaks it.

Taehyung: y/n.

y/n: yes.

Taehyung: y/n what you say just now were it was real hmm??

Y/n: t..taehyung i.. w..was just.

Taehyung: its ok y/n i know that you just say that for comforting me and nothing its ok i understand.

I was silent and.

Taehyung: y/n thanks.

y/n: hmm but why??

Taehyung: for comforting me for being there when i need somebody or maybe when i needed you thank you.

y/n: huh its ok taehyung you know you can really tell me if there is any problem i know we meet just today but i am your friend ok you can tell me.

Taehyung: hmm thanks thank you so much.

y/n: YAH now stop thanking me and tell me how you are feeling now??

Taehyung: hmm better.

y/n: ok now you should sleep ok and taehyung don't let your intrusive thoughts take over your actions ok just sleep we'll meet tomorrow.

Tae pov:

She knows everything thanks y/n maybe if you were not here with me tonight i will have left this world but don't worry i will fight, if not for me then i will fight for my mother who sacrifice her life just to give birth to me.

Y/n: ok tae bye see you tomorrow.

Huh tae i was shocked this is the nickname my mother use to call me my father says when i was in her womb she use to call me tae and use to talk to me i blush a little i like when she calls me that.

Taehyung: yeah bye y/n see you tomorrow.

So yeah this is it for this chapter bye my lovelies see you in the next cahpter.