ch - 7 reproduction

Y/n pov:

The day was very good me and taehyung talk and enjoy but now this is the last period and the teacher come in.

Teacher: noon students so i don't have to teach you guys today i am gonna tell you guys that you guys need to do a project.

Everyone: aahhhh nooooo.

Teacher: i know guys you don't wanna do this but you guys have to and you are deadline is the day after tomorrow.

Everyone: what how????????

Teacher: sorry students.

Girl: but professor what about our partners do we have to do it single handedly???

Teacher: no hmmm ok so your partners our your today's banchmate i hope you guys don't have any problem.

As i hear that i look at taehyung and he was already looking at me.

Taehyung: are you ready??

y/n: yeah i am are you ready.

Taehyung: i am always ready.

Teacher: ok so for the project you guys can do any from biology's book.

y/n: so which chapter you wanna do???

I ask taehyung.

Taehyung: i don't know you tell which chapter you wanna do???

y/n: let's ask others and see which chapter there are doing and we will do the chapter that no one was doing.

Taehyung: u..umm you go and ask i am good here.

y/n: yeah ok i know i am going.

The teacher have gone after giving us the work now i am asking the students what they are doing and all the students have choose all the chapters. Now here i am with jimin, rose, as they are in the same group there are also lisa with jannie and jisoo with jin oppa.

Jimin: so which chapter you gonna do??

y/n: i don't know everybody already have occupied all the chapters which chapter are you doing??

Rose: human digestive system!!

y/n: ohhh its so simple and you jennie??

Lisa: human hormones!!

y/n: and you jisoo??

Jisoo: plants reproduction!!

y/n: then what should i do??

Jimin: why don't you do human reproduction hmm??

y/n: what what are you saying??

Jimin: i mean yeah that is only chapter that no one have selected yet so you have chance.

y/n: but how can i i am with taehyung!!

Lisa: yeah so what hmm??

Jimin: are you scared that he will do the project practically hmmmmmm????

Everyone expect me: ohhhhooo.

y/n: shut up guys.

Jennie: but you don't have any other choice my girl.

Jisoo: yeah you have to choose this.

Ahhgggggg.

I go back to taehyung and.

y/n: t..tae i wanna say something.

Taehyung: y/n let's do the human reproduction what you say???

My breath stop for a while and i choke on air. I start coughing and taehyung give me water.

Taehyung: hey y/n what happened???

y/n: nothing i am fine.

I drink the water.

y/n: are you sure??

Taehyung: for what??

y/n: for doing reproduction??

Taehyung winded his eyes and ask me.

Taehyung: WHAT???!!!

Ohh fuck y/n what have you done.

y/n: i mean for the chapter human reproduction!!!

Taehyung: y..yeah i am sure see you want to do a chapter that no one have done it so this is your last option.

y/n: yeah ok if you are ready then let's do it.

Taehyung: what reproduction???

My eyes winded this guy.

y/n: TAEHYUNG!!!

Taehyung: i am sorry sorry.

He said while laughing hard.

And my friends was seeing us with there wide eyes so does everyone in the classroom they first time saw taehyung laughing so hard and tbh so does me. But he look so cute while laughing wait!!! What y/n what are you thinking but its true he is really very cute.

How is this chapter tell me.