ch - 10 the little confession

Y/n pov:

After our breakfast me taehyung and oppa sit in the car and oppa drive off and for some reasons I was sitting beside taehyung I was staring outside of the window but I can sense someone's gaze on me as I turn around to see I saw taehyung staring at me intensely I raised my eyebrow and ask.

Y/n: what??

Taehyung: what , what??

Y/n: why are you looking at me like that??

Taehyung: like what??

Y/n: like , like you are gonna eat me.

And on my this question he smirked he phucking smirked what the heaven??!!

Y/n: h..hey stop looking at me with those eyes.

Taehyung: what eyes??

He raised his eyebrow and his smirk grew bigger OMG what is wrong with this guy??

And after sometime we all reched our destiny oppa parked the car and me and taehyung start walking TOGETHER!!

Everyone was looking at us with shocked eyes their whispers could be heard I look at taehyung and he has some weird expressions on his face like he is confuse.

Y/n: what happened tae??

Taehyung: huh uhh nothing btw why are they are whispering while looking at us.

Y/n: ohh come on like you don't know.

Taehyung: no I really don't know.

Y/n: ohh tae right now you are walking with the heartthrob of the college.

Taehyung: uhh really who??

He said while looking here and there.

Y/n: me and who what the phuck?.

Taehyung: ohhhhhh you , what you are the heartthrob of the college??

Y/n: whyyyyy am I not capable of being the heartthrob of the college??

Taehyung: no it's not like that but really??

Y/n: you really doubt my capability??

Taehyung: no I am not I mean you are really beautiful and yeah anyone can fall for you.

Y/n: anyone??

Taehyung: yeah anyone.

Y/n: hmm including you??

Taehyung: umm yeah no wait what??

He is now in shik shak shok I smirked while looking at him.

Y/n: ohh does that mean you are already have fallen for meee??

Taehyung: what yes I am , no I mean what I don't know.

He said looking here and there.

Y/n: hmm why are you so nervous why are you shattering honey.

I asked him while raising my eyebrow he looked everywhere except me.

Jimin: ohh hey guyzz you are here.

Jimin said while walking towards us.

Y/n: no we are not we are still in my house.

Jimin: in your house??

Ohh shit I almost tell him that we were together no no no no I can't let him know about this yet!! I have to do something.

Y/n: y..yeah I mean in our houses!!

Tae pov:

Y/n lied to jimin but why he is her really good friend then why she have to lied to him.

Jimin: ohh reallyyyyyy.......

Y/n: yeah you shorty.

Jimin: ohh just shut up.
Ok now we should go the classes is about to start.

And with that jimin's saying y/n offered me her hand OMG the butterflies in my stomach starts to dance.

Taehyung: yeah let's go.

I hold her hand and we both start walking the people who was watching us with confuse faces now some of there faces were shocked , still confuse or some boys faces were showing anger.

Even though I didn't say it clearly but I have to except that y/n is really beautiful and anyone can really fall in love with her including me.

We reached our class room. And everyone gasp watching us holding hands and it didn't go unnoticed by her but she seems to don't give a damn her best friends gazes were also showing shocked we reched them and she leave my hands ohh and I am already missing her touch.

Lisa: hey guys what's up.

Y/n: nothing special.

Jennie: ohh but it didn't looked like it.

I know where there are pointing.

Rose: yeah I think you have something to tell us didn't you??

Y/n: what no I have nothing.

Aww poor y/n she doesn't have any idea about what they are talking.

Jisoo: jimin can you go we want to talk something.

Jimin: what but why can't I be a part of your conversation??

Jennie: ohh jimin just go.

Thay all want us to go so that they can talk and I understand that so I for giving them there privacy i drag jimin with me and he was just protesting me.

Jimin: hey bro what.

Taehyung: jimin just let's go give them some privacy.

Jimin: what but I also wanna know what they are talking.

Taehyung: but you can't that is there girls gossip and if they don't want you to know then you should not interfere in there bussiness.

Jimin: ok.

And then we come to the last bench and sit down and look at them talking and I can see the shocked expression on there faces they were again and again was looking at me I don't know what y/n have told them but now I also wanna know what they are talking by seeing there expression.

Y/n pov:

WHAT!!!!

All of them shout I told them everything that happened from my house to coming school today they were shocked , happy , excited and what not.

Lisa: omg , omg y/n is this real.

Y/n: umm yeah.

Jennie: so do you guys are dating??

Y/n: what no we are not we are just friend guys and nothing.

Rose: ohh really but it doesn't look like it huh.

Jisoo: yeah inviting him in your house , make him stay , coming collage together , holding hands hmm.

Now what , should I tell them that I have some small little little feelings for him??

Y/n: but what if he doesn't like me back??

Jennie: ohh y/nie don't worry anyone can fall for you you are our beauty queen.

Lisa: yeah just tell us do you have any feeling for him.

Jisoo: yeah y/n.

Y/n: yeah I do I think I like him a little.

Rose: ohh I am so excited so when will you gonna tell him.

Y/n: huh I don't know guys about his feeling I am not sure let me be sure about his feeling also then i will surely tell him about my feeling.

Jisoo: yeah until then let your feeling grew more.

Jennie: yeah.

So this is for this chapter tell me guys do you really liking it or not.