ch - 12 break up

Tae pov:

Taehyung: yeah I was in a relationship before in my high school.

Jimin: ohh ohk.

Jimin feel a little upset hearing that.

Jimin: so what is her name??

Taehyung: jaesung, Lee jaesung she was my best friend from elementary school we both grew up together and then one day she ask me out and I accepted because she was my best friend we were really happy together but after sometime she starts acting weird.

Jimin: weird like what??

Taehyung sighed and said.

Taehyung: like she starts ignoring my phone calls , stop talking to me , starts behaving rude towards me , always trying to be away from me at that time I really don't have any idea that why she is doing all of this I thought that she is just upset or stressed?? B..But I was wrong.

Jimin: what do you mean taehyung??

Taehyung sighed and said.

Taehyung: one day on our prom night she was my partner because I asked her but after the party I lost her in the party so I starts searching for her I was roaming around whole party area and from one room I heard weird noises coming from and at that time I decide to ignore it but it become more louder and I found that voice very familiar so I decide to look I knocked on the door but there was no reply I again decide to knock.

But suddenly someone open the door and that someone was none other then jaesung her dress was a little uneven and as soon as she saw me she starts straightening her dress and when I look inside I saw a boy from our class and he was my bully.

Jimin: bully?? What do you mean by bully??

Taehyung: yeah jimin you know everyone asks me that why I join this college because of the bullies I have so many bullies in my school or in my college that I can't even breath in peace. In school they only bully me and nothing but in collage it gets worst they starts beating me and starts torturing me that if I didn't change that college I am sure they didn't even hesitate to kill me.

Taehyung have tears in his eyes as he was telling all of this things to jimin but his tears didn't dare to fall out of his eyes his vision got blurry he didn't want anyone to see him crying.

But he just want someone to hug him and tell him that everything is ok now.

Jimin: t..then w..what happened taehyung.

Jimin ask in his cracked voice.

Taehyung: I asked her that what she was doing here and she tried to change the topic when I heard that boys voice I got chills down my spine hearing his voice he come outside and grin after seeing me there he placed a hand around her shoulder and she didn't even say anything I again asked but this time to him that what he is doing here and even with my gf and than that monster said.

Jimin: what he said??

Taehyung: "ohh bro I was just doing what you are not capable of , you know if you make a gf you also have to pleasure her and satisfy her or else she will found someone else to give her what she actually wants".

I again asked her that what the hell he is saying and at that time she told me.

Jimin: what taehyung??

Jimin asked with a concerning look on his face while seeing taehyung's miserable state.

Taehyung: she told me "taehyung I am really sorry honey but he is right actually I really never love you I didn't realise that , that was just a attraction and nothing I don't want to break your heart after telling you that I don't love you but it's true and now I don't even like you you are really a crying baby crying over small small things always complaining I am your gf and not your mom that you always comes to me with your tons of complains so I thing we should break up now as I don't love you and I am sure that now you also will not accept me ok then bye darling and yeah have a good night."

Jimin: this is so bad I am so sorry taehyung.

Taehyung: no it's totally fine.

Jimin: yeah taehyung but I wanna tell you something.

Taehyung: yes jimin.

Jimin: taehyung see I know from whatever you have been gone through is really tough but I wanna say that don't still have stuck in your past ok move on this world is really big you will definitely find someone who will understand you and your all of the problems who will be by your side always no matter what ok but you just have to be patient and fine it because it's really hard and tough to fine diamond in amoung all of the coal ok.

Taehyung: yeah jimin thank you so much.

Jimin: yeah don't say thank you btw can I ask like who was that bastard that monster??

Taehyung: yeah.

Jimin: ok so what was his name.

Taehyung: j..jeon jungkook!!

Thank you guys for reading will meet in the next chapter.