Grab my hand, Kiss my cheek, and Let's go

Matt's eyes continued to be glued to you. He watched as you smiled while Chris spun you around. He couldn't keep the smile off his face, he just wanted to see you happy, but he'd love it if it was him making you happy. He couldn't describe the way he felt while he looked at you. And it just solidified all his thoughts about what he had to do at the end of this week. Little did he know, God had a different plan to speed up the timeline. Matt didn't expect that the first time his eyes broke away from you he'd be looking at the girl he was talking to.

"Am I interrupting something?" Matt turned his head to be faced with Luna. He felt his stomach sink immediately.

"What? No, no. Hi, I didn't realize you'd be here," Matt said, hugging her.

"Well, I didn't mean to crash your date with your side chick," Matt felt his jaw clench. He didn't want y/n's name anywhere near Luna's mouth.

"Leave her out of this, this is between you and I," Matt said. Luna rolled her eyes. "Look Luna, you're really nice and it's been nice talking to you but-"

"'But' nothing Matt. We're together right now,"

"I mean we've been hanging out but-"

"Matt, you know I could make her life a living hell right? And yours for that matter," He looked back at y/n. She looked so happy. He felt his heart pounding and his palms sweating. "And everyone else in your life that you care about,"

"What do you want then?" Matt asked.

"I want people to think we're together. Until someone better comes along, I need you to keep my views up," Matt looked back at you. You were laughing at something Chris said, and it made Matt's chest feel warm.

"I can't," Matt said. He knew how bad he'd be hurting you.

"Two weeks. And then we're done," Luna said. "Or else, I can make you look like a really shitty guy," Matt sighed. Two weeks couldn't be that bad.

"Fine,"

"Then grab my hand, kiss my cheek, and let's go chat with people,"