New Normal?

"What time does her flight land?" Chris asked. Nick pulled up your flight information while Matt sat with his thoughts, his nerves growing each second. He was a bit nervous, considering the last time you were face to face with each other you had kissed. He didn't know what to expect between you two right now. Before Matt could think any harder about it, Chris pointed you out as you made your way to their car.

"Hi!!" You said as you got in the car. You gave Nick a side hug. "Thanks for coming to get me. Sorry, it was kinda late,"

"Oh, please! You know we don't mind," Nick said. "Plus, we missed you," You smiled.

"And, I mean, Matt would come get you any time you asked- OUCH," Chris said as Matt hit him. You felt your cheeks heat up as you were sure Matt's did too.

"Well, Matt's the only one who could come get me because last time I checked you still can't drive," You said, trying to divert the topic. Matt and Nick snickered.

"Whatever," Chris rolled his eyes dramatically.

"How was Michigan?" Matt piped in.

"It was a lot of fun. So many people though,"

"Lulu seems nice," Chris teased.

"Lulu is an asshole," You rolled your eyes.

You got to the triplet's house and just hung out for a while, catching each other up on everything you've missed the past week or so.

"Is Nate coming over?" You asked.

"Yeah, he should be over in 15. We wanna play Fortnite," Chris said.

"You guys were up all night playing Fortnite last night, you're gonna do it again?" Nick groaned, hoping you'd all do something together tonight. Chris scoffed.

"Of course, what kind of question is that?" Chris asked.

"Are you playing too?" Nick asked Matt.

"I don't know, I'm kind of tired," Matt said. You nodded in agreement. Matt was in fact not tired, but he did want to spend time with you.

"Guys, come on, you're being so lame," Chris said.

"Why don't we just watch a movie?" Matt asked.

"That's so boring!" Chris whined.

"You and Nate can play duos while the three of us watch a movie," Nick said. You and Matt nodded.

"Fine," Chris huffed.

Nick sat on the smaller couch while you and Matt sat on the big couch. You both let Nick decide the movie since Matt wasn't willing to argue and you were too tired to bother suggesting anything. Nick put on his choice and while you were trying to pay attention, you could feel Matt's eyes on you which was causing you quite the distraction.