She's feeling everything right now

It's been a week since the party. Matt has texted you every day, and you have yet to respond. It was driving him absolutely insane. It'd gotten so bad to the point he commented on your Instagram post to answer him. Chris had to stop him, multiple times, from getting in the car and driving to your house just to talk to you. Chris knew you needed space, and Matt did too, but being distant with you was one of the hardest things for him.

You still thought Matt was with Luna, but that was long over. Luna didn't care about 'keeping Matt around' anymore after she saw him walk away from her so easily for you.

"Oh, I didn't know-" Nick started but immediately stopped himself.

"What?" Matt asked, confused.

"Uh," Nick hesitated, looking at Chris. "y/n's story," Matt grabbed his phone, frantically scrolling to find your Instagram, which wasn't all that hard considering you were at the top of his search history.

"Fuck," Matt mumbled as he saw the picture of you and Jack on your story, and then another one on Luke's. Chris knew you went to Michigan, Jack had you come out as soon as he found out how hard you had taken the whole Matt and Luna thing. "Did I lose her?" Matt asked, his voice cracking slightly. He really wasn't taking this well. Chris sighed. As much as he was pissed at him, he hated seeing his brother like this.

"No, Matt, of course not. It's y/n. She'll come around,"

"When?"

"I don't know,"

"I really miss her, Chris. I haven't spoken to her for almost a month. I've been patient, I need to talk to her,"

"She's not ready,"

"Does she know Luna and I are over?"

"I don't know. I haven't spoken to her much this past week, since she was getting ready to leave..." Matt's head shot up.

"You knew she was going?!" Matt was pissed.

"If I told you she was going, you would've gone over there. And once again, she isn't ready. I know you don't like to hear it Matt, but you hurt her. She'll be okay and she'll get over it, but she's feeling everything right now," Matt sighed and rubbed his eyes. He really fucked up.