Lumine (Genshin)

Aching
(Lumine X Y/n)
_________________
[Friends to lovers][Tired and lonely Lumine][Crying][Tragic backstory][Depressed Lumine][Loving][Dom Reader][Consent][Rough Reader][Anal][Scratch marks][Hair pulling][Biting][Aftercare][Kissing]
[Reader knows what Lumine wants]
_______________

"Careful, Traveler!" Jean shouted as she was clashing swords with a powerful Hilichurl. Her fine sword against their rugged and damaged one was becoming far more problematic than Jean initially anticipated for herself. "D-Damn!" She clenched her teeth.

The Traveler was dealing with her own problems, or better put a single big problem. She was currently fighting a Cryo Willdabeast the size of a large carriage. It was fast and was able to slow down Lumine's movements substantially without much effort.

Lumine jumped backwards to avoid the attack Jean warned her about, but that didn't really work out in her favor as the Willdabeast just lunged forward with its horns and struck Lumine in the chest.

"Gah!?" She cried out in pain as she was launched backwards, slamming into the nearby river below the hillside. "M-My ribs...!" She winced in pain and held her body, so much pain was running through her.

"Traveler!" Jean shouted, using that momentary burst of motivation to push through the sword clash and cut the Hilichurl down in one swing. She tried to rush over and help her companion, but was met with immediate opposition when the Cryo Willdabeast spun around and tried to kick her.

Jean leaped back to avoid the kick, but her sudden change of direction did throw her off her feet for a split second. She was now kneeling on the ground. She watched as the Willdabeast began a charge towards her.

Jean spun backwards to get to her feet, using her anemo as a force to do so. She rose her sword above her head and then slammed it down, sending a gust of wind that forced the Willdabeast to momentarily halt its charge.

"I have to help the Traveler! We can retreat and come back later with proper help!" She clenched her teeth and readied herself to fight again, but something was wrong. "Huh?" Her eyes turned to the side where she saw, last second, a stray Hilichurl sneak up on her and swing their sword right for her head.

She threw her sword forward and blocked the attack, but now had the concerns of the Willdabeast behind her, out of her line of sight. The sword clash was much stronger this time and she had expelled much of her stamina already in that original duel.

Just then, the Willdabeast broke free of the wind barrier and began its charge again towards Jean. This time it used its Cryo to create even larger spikes on its head and rushed.

"N-No!" Jean felt her life flash before her eyes. She truly believed this was about to be her end.

BOOM

Lumine landed in front of Jean, creating a massive ice wall between her and the Willdabeast. She was obviously in pain as she held her side with one hand while the other held up the wall. Blood was running down her face.

Her teeth were clenched tightly and her body was holding firm, despite the broken ribs and bruised skin all over. She wasn't about to let one of her closest friends die because she wasn't strong enough.

"Ah!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and forced the ice wall to explode into shards, but all of them were directed towards the Willdabeast. Her eyes were shaking with rage and blood. Lumine lowered her stance and summoned her sword, taking a fighting position very similar to that of Y/n's.

Y/n often fought barbarically, a fighting style in which he didn't prioritize protecting himself at all, it was a style built off hate and aggression. This was a style of combat made for those who didn't care what happened to themselves.