Columbina (Genshin)

A Somber Song
(Columbina X Y/n)
__________________

[Enemies to Lovers][Dom 2 Sub Columbina][Dom Reader][Heated Enemies]

(*Warning* I have very little knowledge of what Columbina's actual kit or abilities would be, so a lot of this is noncanon and random things I thought would work.)
_________________

Ash and fire, ash and fire, that's all that was left of the defenseless village left in the wake of the Twelve Harbingers and their terror. Nothing could stand in the way of their unfailing power, and this was only the efforts of one of their members. The Angel of Death herself.

Columbina stood alone near the edge of the town, looking out to the endless ocean in front of her, despite her eyes shut beneath her blindfold it was like she was looking at something. Her hands were clasped together as she stood there, a menacing aura around her.

"Madam Columbina, the prisoners have been rounded up in the center of the town. What should we do with them?" One of the Fatui Soldiers stabbed his sword into the ground and waited for the Harbingers response, his posture showing signs of fear.

"Prisoners?" Columbina suddenly looked up with some curiosity in her tone. A sadistic chuckle escaped her lips as she turned around. "We don't keep prisoners, Soldier, we keep trophies."

The soldier bowed their head and then turned to some of the other members behind him. He gave them a subtle nod and they knew immediately what needed to be done.

Only the sudden and faint sound of screaming before slashing and cutting could be heard coming from around the corner.

The soldier turned his attention back to The Angel with a concerned look on his face. "It seems the rumors may be true, Arlecchino and the Mad Dog of Mondstadt are working together." He stepped forward as the Angel of Death began pacing around some burning debris. "Did Lady Arlecchino betray the Harbingers as they say?"

Columbina just chuckled and gently traced her fingers along the burning wood, not caring about the pain of the sensation. "Who can say for sure? None of us can truly know what's going through Lady Arlecchino's mind." She began whispering a subtle tune under her breath, a beautiful and rhythmic sound under her lips.

"Lady Arlecchino did not become the Demoness of the Fatui because of her easily swayed heart, so I doubt this so-called Mad Dog was able to make her change." She turned her head back to the soldier, grinning a little. "Unless you think otherwise?"

"It's not my place to judge or scrutinize the Harbingers. I'm merely here to serve." He bowed his head to show respect. "Arlecchino isn't what I'm concerned about. It's this Mad Dog, Y/n. He's tearing our installations apart by the waking hours."

Columbina paused for a moment and gently rubbed her fingers together, the burnt ash and residue from the fire didn't seem to stick and simply brushed off. "I've been working on something special to handle the likes of him. Do not worry."

"May I ask what this particular specialty is? Y/n Is powerful, Madam Columbina. He did not take the title of Mad Dog for being a weak fighter." The soldier began pacing around the area, still staring at Columbina. "A new song perhaps?"

"You're keen on that, aren't you?" Columbina grinned. "But yes, a new Death Song made specifically for our mutual friend." A sadistic giggle escaped her lips. "I want to turn Mondstadt's precious dog into my own personal puppy who will do whatever I say."

The soldier looked worried, especially given the fact how dangerous of a man Y/n was. It seemed risky to play such a game with the Dragon of Mondstadt.

He rubbed his chin. "Are you sure that's wise? Toying with a Dragon only leads to painful things." He reached up and pulled up his sleeve a little, revealing his metal prosthetic arm. "Extremely painful things."