Description note!!

I'm fucking pissed, I made this two hours ago and it got deleted so...I'll make a new one.

Kokushibo
Instead of him being white, I view him as a black man with Vitiligo as his birthmark. He's always seen with a ponytail and nothing else, and only speaks when spoken to or about. He is Japanese, but due to his father being Russian(for now) he learned the Russian language AND English language in the matter of two years before moving to the USA. He's in the Katana Club and is the best student in the club. He follows Douma around half the time, knowing Douma would say some fucked up shit and start a fight.

Douma
Douma is the principal's little "perfect" prince, who secretly blackmails and humiliates half the students into doing whatever he wants. Douma is the school's little angel, he's view as nothing but royalty. He's a mix between Japanese and African American(due to his father having multiple affairs let's say he wasn't made by his original mother but by one of the women his father cheated with^^). Douma's hair changes depending on the season, when it's winter it turns the color we all know and love! And when it's summer, it turns black. Midway it's a brownish color. He's in the cooking club and is the second best student below Kokushibo! (Edit: Douma also has a feminine figure, and he just buys clothes to prove he can pull them off in a feminine body. #boy boss😌

Akaza/Hakuji
Akaza is nothing but a fighter, one wrong move and you'll have a broken arm or leg till your next year in high school. Akaza is a Hispanic boy who knows nothing but respect and honesty for those he love and care about. He's very VERY protective of his girlfriend, Koyuki and will do anything to make sure she returns home every night without a finger print in her. He had pink hair due to a prank Gyokko planned on him and it was permanent dye. Akaza has his strips but only on his arms, legs, and around his neck. He had other scars from getting into fights. He hates Douma and Kokushibo, but mostly Kokushibo because of how quiet he is. Imagine him and Kokushibo as Sanemi and Giyuu. Akaza believes that Kokushibo thinks he's the best out of the six, but his ego is too big to realize.

Hantengu
Hantengu is the seven out of the six clones he has that is actually in this story! Due to his lack of self esteem and confidence, people have to be extra careful when talking with him. Hantengu is Hispanic too along with Gyokko and Akaza, yet he views everyone as people who want to hurt him. Even Douma. His eyes changes depending on his emotions and how he's feeling. I don't know what else to put here.

Gyokko
Gyokko truly thinks he's the best and most beautifulest out of the six. He always has a smug grin on his face and his confidence and ego is off the charts. He's so confident, he can tell you that the Earth is flat and will explain why. He had terrible fashion choices, they're so bad he needs Daki and Douma's help with it. He also doesn't shower and will only shower for special occasions or if there's a girl anywhere.

Nakime
Nakime is our typical quiet kid who loves journaling her favorite moments with her friends. She's good friends with everyone but Douma, due to him stealing Kokushibo away from her. The two can't be near each other without a fight breaking out. She's in the music club and does the best every time(based her off of one of my classmates👍

Daki/Gyutaro
Combining these two because I can't do another one. Daki's whole life is full of fashion, she can't live without looking good. If you asked her to do your makeup, it would be done in less than ten minutes. She loves to go shopping with Douma, the two are almost inseparable, they're best friends and look out for each other like their lives depend on it. Gyutaro is still having trouble finding what his purpose really is and where to find it, he's still trying to be more comfortable and confident about his appearance with the help of Kokushibo and Gyokko. Due to Kokushibo still having his six eyes(it runs in his family, they get it when they reach thirteen. He got bullied for it a lot when growing up), he's also still taking baby steps with Gyutaro to find out what self love really means.