The coward and the fish

August 20th, 8:00Am. Setting:classroom.
New characters: Daki, Gyutaro, Akaza/Hakuji, Koyuki?

As Akaza was relaxing and trying to get his anger to lower down, he heard sobbing coming into the room. He's anger level raised yet again, how could someone already hurt him when school barely even started? He looked over at lthe cryer and hissed at him. "Can you go one day without being a little crybaby bitch, Hantengu? It's honestly annoying waving to pamper you when you're 17 years old!" He only managed to make him cry even more. Great, now he has to waste his time having to deal with this crybaby. He can't wait til school's over.

Meanwhile, Kokushibo was still paying attention to Douma and Daki's shopping conversations, even wondering how much money they have or spend. He didn't know if the two were spoiled rich or insanely rich, but from the way they talked and talked about shopping..it's proving his theory to be correct. The two were planning to go shopping again after school, as if they didn't go shopping together yesterday. While, it whatever. It's not like they could ever go broke, right? Welp, time for class.

August 20th, 8:15AM setting:classroom. New characters: hantengu, Gyokko.
(Nakime came in with Muzan, dw)

As Muzan walked in, everyone got quiet. They all sat down in their desks and waited for him to talk, yet Douma and Daki were passing notes since the two sit behind and in front of each other. "Alright everyone, first day of high school. You guys have all seen each other for centuries and more. You will be learning how to work together, how to treat each other with respect and kindness, how to test your patience, and to get ready for manhood and womanhood. How to be parents, how to do your future jobs correctly with NO mistakes, and how to figure out your purpose in life. During this school year, you will learn to recognize your responsibility and weaknesses, recognize your challenges and obstacles, and maybe even find some true love here. These uniforms you all are wearing will stay the way they look, your skirt can't be shorter than your fingers when side to side. Your blazer should be on at all times or if you're hot you may take it off. Do any of you have any questions?" Muzan looked around the room and saw no hands risen, he had a small smile on his face as he straightened up. "Very well, you may continue what you're doing." He looked over at Nakime and handed her a stack of papers, she was considered a little errand boy or..girl if you would like to say that. "Go give this to that yeast infection of a man(Kagaya Ubuyashiki) and let him know the teachers are having a meeting after school." Nakime grabbed the papers and nodded, she took one look at Michi-..right, need to get use to that..Kokushibo and her face turned red, she never seen a man like him before. Something "about him made her heart jumped so much someone might be able to see it up right out of her chest. She walked out the room and down the hallway towards the other side of the school, where the students named the "Hashira" worked. Meanwhile, the class began talking like never before. Chatter boxes, all of them! Akaza got permission to go see Koyuki who was only across from the room, Douma and Daki continued their shopping plans, Kokushibo sat there looking at everyone to make sure he truly knew them. "Okay..that girl is Daki..the crying one is Hantengu...that boy is Douma, the pinky is Akaza..looking like a strawberry shortcake..Gyokko and..that girl, I wonder who she is." Kokushibo looked over at Gyokko and tapped his shoulders, "Excuse me, but who was that girl that just walked out?" Gyokko looked over at Kokushibo with a smug grin on his face, barely anyone notice Nakine come in. "Oh don't worry, that's just Nakime. We call her Biwa lady because she plays the Biwa in music club, she's like a student secretary for Muzan Sensei." Gyokko replied with a chuckle, it was almost like nobody really paid any attention to her except Kokushibo. Odd, whatever. It doesn't matter now, all that matters is to be friends with the principal's son.

Kokushibo has two choices, one. tapped Douma on his shoulder and tell him he's beautiful..yet he probably knew that already. Two, try to spike up a conversation with him and get to know him better. Yet, Kokushibo felt like there was a third choice..his heart was beating fast when he looked at Douma, it was like looking at an actual angel. Third choice: make him fall in love with me. There's no room for mistakes, he has to make him love him. It's the only way! If he could win Douma's heart, he'd be with him forever..nobody will be in between them like a cockroach. Nobody can be in between their love..and nobody will.