Love at first sight?..

August 20th, 2024. Time:10:55 setting: lunch room. New characters: Muzan, Nakime.

After class, it's finally lunch time. Two or three hours went by and now Kokushibo could finally go eat, he never missed food or sleep that much before. He grabbed his backpack and opened it, he took his lunch out. Yet, he stopped once he smelled something so delicious. He had to know what that was! He looked around and saw Douma with the most DELICIOUS lunch Kokushibo has ever seen. His mouth was watering, yet looking back at his lunch he wasn't getting the same vibe he was getting when looking at Douma's lunch. He put his food away and tapped Douma on his shoulder. "Uh..douma? I forgot to pack a lunch..do you have anything I could eat?.." He found this embarrassing having to ask someone he just met for some food, he was almost certain that Douma would say no. "Oh? Sure! I made extra food so you're in luck!" He took out another lunch box and handed it to Kokushibo, their hands brushing against each other. Kokushibo's face turned red at the touch of those soft hands, he couldn't help but notice how darker his skin tone was compared to Douma's..made him wondered if their future children would be in between both of their skin tones.

As the two shared a touch, Nakime just so happened to walk in and see it. She was pissed. Why is Douma trying to steal her one true love? She knew he was perfect for her, why does HE have to ruin everything for her?! She walked up to Douma's desk and set a bunch of papers on his desk. "Here, Muzan-Sensei said to sort this out by date. Get to work." She obviously did that on purpose, just so she could talk to Kokushibo. Douma looked at the papers and looked up at Nakime, he was disgusted. Why should HE have to do something this maid was supposed to do? "Hm..no thank you, I'm good. You can do it though, I'm sure Muzan-Sensei's little pet can do this much faster than I can." Douma pushed the papers closer to Nakime and spoke that sentence with sassiness. He turned back to look at Kokushibo and smiled. "Don't mind her Koku-Dono, she doesn't know how to say excuse me or anything. She thinks that just she's the "teacher's pet" she can do whatever she wants." Douma pointed at Nakime while saying this, he laughed in her face as he saw how upset she looked.

August 20th, 2024. 11:55AM setting: school core(the center of the school). New character: Nakime.

It's been only 45 minutes and yet Kokushibo was here thinking about the touch he and Douma shared, it was getting to his head. How could one touch make him think this much?! He felt his face turn red every time he thought about that touch, just the softness of his skin made Kokushibo's face feel hot..how?! It's just skin! How could he feel this way?! It makes no sense..but just the urge to touch Douma again..it was eating him away so quick..No! Why is this happening to him? Whatever..school ends in 5 minutes (this is based off what my school does, they have half days for three weeks and then start their first full day on picture day). Kokushibo looked at the clock and began packing up, so was everyone else, but they were just talking to each other. He looked back up to see Douma and Daki talking about an upcoming sleepover they were planning on doing this Friday. Kokushibo knew there would be no school on Friday for the first three weeks, maybe he can go to one of those sleepovers to get to know everyone better. They all seem to know each other perfectly, maybe it's time for him to break the ice to between all of them.