The phone call

Kokushibo was finally in his bed just scrolling through his socials, he didn't know what else to do besides rot in his room until his parents came back. This wasn't the first time this happened, but he was use to it now. Yet, his mind was still stuck on Douma. How could someone be so cute? He couldn't even think of anything else that didn't include Douma! But, that sleepover him and Daki were talking about spiked Kokushibo's interest. Maybe it was for the whole class, but how could he be sure? He didn't know anything about anyone in there. He stayed in his bed for only a few minutes before his phone rang, someone random was calling him. It was weird having someone call him, he never even got anyone's number or anything. But, he answered anyways, bringing the phone up to his ear. "Hello?" There was a few background noise on the other side of the call, but the other person managed to respond, and they sounded very familiar. "Hey, Kokushibo! Whatcha doing?"

He wasn't unexpecting Douma to be the one who would have his number, but he guess he got that from the principal. He cleared his throat and sat up so he could hear better. "Uhm..hey Douma, was it?..I'm just lying down, why? Do you need something?.." "Nope! I just wanted to see if you were available today, I'm hosting a party at my house for our class so I decided to invite you..if you can make it, it's okay if not."

SORRY I LOSE MOTIVATION TO WRITE MORE THAN THIS!! LAST KOKUDOU STORY🗣️🗣️