The eye crisis (Art by Nimkny on tiktok!!)

It all started with two twins, one born with strength and respect. The other..a curse. Michikatsu and Yoriichi. The Tsugikuni twins. They grew up in Tokyo, Japan in 2009. While being in elementary, Michikatsu was in the midway of his development. He had an extra eye on his forehead that caused him to be bullied. "Ew! Look at him! He probably has the plague or something! Everyone, don't touch Michikatsu or you'll get infected with his disease!!" One blonde kid yelled out, pointing at Michikatsu who was just playing on the swing set. He looked down at the ground in shame. Why did he have to receive this curse while his precious brother gets respect and affection from everyone. He hated it! Why can't he get that respect? Why does it always have to be him?! HIM! Of all people! He deserves that respect, he deserves to be loved and appreciated..he'll do anything for that respect..he'll kill for that respect..

August 20th, 2024. 6:30Am.

It was finally the day, the day for high school. Michikatsu woke up from his alarm and got out of bed. He walked into his bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, it fully developed. He now had six eyes on his first day of school. This had to be a nightmare, just had to be! He can't go to school like this! He'll be the school's laughingstock. He sighed and got ready anyways, he brushed his hair out and brushed his teeth. He had to be confident, this was a famous and wealthy high school were talking about. He has to look good! He put his uniform on and grabbed his backpack, Yoriichi was lucky enough to not have to go to school and be homeschooled. He walked out the house and began walking to the bus stop. Getting on the bus was one of the hardest parts of going outside, but once he got off and walked into the convenience store he got stared at like a dog. He only bought some snacks and some drinks yet the looks he was receiving just told him he was scary. After he walked out the store he continued his way to his school, he was able to see it from a distance and soon saw a couple of students walking in. He noticed he was early, so he walked in and changed his shoes and walked up the stairs to his classroom which was empty..as usual. He sat down and took out one of his snacks and began eating it. It felt lonely being the only one up here, but that soon changed when he heard voices coming up the stairs. He knows that voice..that soft, sweet voice..

Cliffhanger bitches.(only did it because I'm cramping right now and I don't have enough energy to continue.)