3 - Not gentle it seems!

Lucidpaw fell the ground, and the shadowy figure just got closer.

''Hey! Are you an intruder?''

The voice wasn't aggressive, yet somewhat menacing. She slowly shifted her gaze towards the cat. ''I repeat, were you an intruder? If so I'll have to keep running you off''

The cat approached Lucidpaw, and was much more clear. A gray cat, with the voice of a demanding she.

''So?'' it unsheathed her claws, and the apprentice shorty replied, ''Yes?''

The she-cat noticed her fear-scent. And slowly sat infront of Lucdipaw's trembling body. ''Well. Maybe I was too harsh? It's just, I don't like intruders stealing in my Clan.'' she told her with some regret. ''What you are here for?''

Lucidpaw regret not praying to StarClan, helped her not in vain. The warrior positioned herself in a way of protection now. This was how they wanted to talk. ''I'm L-Lucidpaw, sorry...'' she started, ''I don't have idea where I am, and for real I didn't mean-''

''Are you from a Clan?'' The warrior seemed suspicious, ''because there is no other than FrostClan in here.''

''FrostClan?'' Now Lucidpaw was in utter confusion. She wasn't in any clan territory like her home's. Not ShadowClan, not RiverClan. Not the Thunder or Wind either. FrostClan...?

''Yes, my Clan'' she repeated, ''so can you tell me why you were there? I don't want to start a fight in these conditions,'' the warrior was also aware of the coldness, but seemed to be an actual FrostClan cat.

''I don't know what happened, I was asleep and then I awoke in middle of a tunnel connection of an unknown clan that might be kidnappers, and now I'm here trapped int his forest with a cat I don't even know!'' Lucidpaw abruptly spoilt everything out. And the warrior just slowly giggled.

''You are silly. First, I have a name, Stonetail. Second, we don't need more mouths to feed in this conditions, and even less as prisoners!'' Stonetail corrected her, and a shiver broke down the apprentice's spine, Lucidpaw regained sense over the shivering weather.

The apprentice still felt a threat. Unseen, but she knew by her tone the she-cat wouldn't let a mistook apprentice in her clan easily. But she was shivering, and she could die out there not knowing anything about the territory or cats. Who knew if the 'FrostClan' cats could be more than what Stonetail showed?

Stonetail did not sympathize easily. ''So, are you going now? Can't tell you much,'' she replied, ''hope you don't freeze in here. Fur short. Quite short I see''.

''Please don't leave me here!'' The she accidentally voiced her rapid thoughts, leaving aside any chances of not getting in the Clan. Not because she was utterly terrified at first the warrior would let her come, right? It could have happened in ShadowClan, though it didn't. But unluckily she was in the worsened side.

''Haven't you grown a thicker coat still?'' she wondered yet again, ''all cat that live here should. Or are you a Twoleg cat that way?'' her tone grew harsher. These cat won't like kittypets here, Lucid thought with a trembling inner voice, I might be one in this place though...

''Please!'' she begged, ''I just need a place to stay here. Just for a while...'''

''No'' Lucidpaw shattered. Metaphorically. ''Actually, I can't decide that. Let Oakstar do his thing,'' Lucidpaw got a paw-ful of relief. At least, for now. She shot a sympathy-giving look, hoping that the warrior could give her a chance.

Hold on, thats how a kittypet would act-, a thought burst on her mind. But she was too concentrated on it that she forgot to listen to the she's agreement. So she followed, half shivering and half relieved.

The world around them now seemed quite magnificent, now that Lucidpaw wasn't escaping from a threat. The trees shimmering in the sunlight, their white glow over the cats' heads. Quite big and strange oaks that grew thinner but gave the best amount of unwanted shade for the cold. ''Those are pines, whats the matter?'' Stonetail refused to look back, keeping herself very straight with her movement and answers. Lucidpaw shook off a wary imaginary look off of her, ''nothing,'' she replied, and continued walking.

The Clan was near, and Lucidpaw felt strong feline scents, as well as dryness for the decaying snow there. They both entered the camp, legitimate FrostClan cats shooting suspicious glares. They were everywhere. She sensed hostility in them, yet Stonetail was unconcious in those terms.

They arrived slowly upon a great, somewhat scrawny brown cat. Stonetail bowed, ''Morning Oakstar,'' the tomcat was rather surprised, looking besides her the small, short-furred of Lucidpaw. ''Who's this? The prey you went on to catch before?'' The apprentice blinked. Surely he was joking?

''Oh come on. Its just a skinny Twoleg pet. Name her Lucidpaw, she's asking if she can stay.'' Her gaze turned to the apprentice, ''and I swear StarClan chose her to be fast.'' The she remembered the avid chase of before.

''I'm not a Kittypet!'' the she-cat retorted, facing both felines. Oakstar smirked, ''Kittypet? She's not saying you are like one, if you mean Twoleg pets, of course,'' ''but maybe you could learn some respect for cats, too.'' He explained, it didn't sound aggressive, nor angry. But determined in a way. Cats started gathering around them, Lucidpaw could imagine them whispering fight, fight, fight, fight all around.

The vibrance of the fight and the defiant leader put Lucidpaw in a fight position, one she couldn't put apart. Maybe she was not fit for here?