Chapter Twenty One

All of Jimin's frustrations came back as soon as he stepped out of Aila's apartment.

They had watched The Conjuring. Well he had tried to watched The Conjuring. He paid attention, for the most part. It was hard once they started to lean into each other and both got under the same blanket.

Jimin's side was propped up against hers and she didn't seem to mind. There was one part where he hid on Aila's shoulder, and she let him. She didn't say anything or told him to get off.

He still felt her shoulder touching his cheek.

They should watch more movies like those.

But as soon as he stepped out of her apartment and her essence wasn't around him, his mind went back to Nari.

She actually followed him and introduced herself to Aila. She fucking got in the car he bought her and even said it to Aila's face, like it was nothing. He could see the shook in Aila's face, and how she had questions about the topic. It almost looked like Aila might know who Nari is. Aila's face flashed with some type of recognition.

But he was thankful she didn't ask.

What was he supposed to do? If he doesn't tell Nari to stop she won't, but if he looks for her that'll only edge her on.

He walked out on the street, frustrated at himself more than anyone. It was his fault she's still around.

"Hi Oppa!" Jimin thought he imagined Nari's voice come beside him. He turned to his left and there she was, with that fake smile he hated so much.

Jimin didn't know what to do.

"It took you long enough to get out of her shabby place. What are you doing here anyway? This is not the best part of town."

Jimin came back to his senses and started to walk away from her, doing his best at ignoring her.

"Aww don't get in your feelings. I must say, she's a sweetheart. Didn't know you liked fat women. Is this a new thing? Are you experimenting?"

Jimin closed his hands into fists. However he kept on walking. He needed to be better.

"And she's not that pretty either Oppa. You can do so much better than that. Have you seen where she lives? Her hair looks like a nest in itself. She's fat."

"Shut your mouth Nari! She has nothing to do with you!" He turned to grab her, pulling her so he could whisper those words to her.

"Wait, you can't be seriously interested in her? I was just joking!" Nari smirked.

"Of course I'm not! Why would I be? She's just a friend!" Jimin lied through his teeth. He hated the feeling it brought to his chest denying he liked her, but he needed Nari to not be interested in Aila.

"What's her name again? Lala?"

"Her name's Aila! And it's not important anyways, just fuck off."

"Ok! Ok! I was just coming to offer you a ride to your penthouse. It still baffles me you came to this place!"

"She's just a friend. Why would I be interested in that? You know the type of women I like and she's not it. Just leave it."

"Ok! I was just coming to offer you a ride."

"I don't want a ride."

Nari took a deep breath, her smile coming back to her face. Something about it looked so sinister.

Now as Jimin looked at her, she looked so ugly to him. How did he ever think she was stunning? There was nothing attractive.

There's nothing.