Chapter Twenty Five

Jimin's heart was thumping loud.

They were watching the famous scene where they kiss under the rain.

It made him think of how it feel to kiss Aila like that. With all his pent up emotions finally breaking free.

But then his mind wondered as the scene moved long.

What would it feel to touch Aila like that? To have her body pressed up to his? Would it feel as good at what he imagined? His hands roaming down her body, feeling her curves. She looked so soft, like her whole body would be plush.

"Would you like to go out tomorrow!"

Aila jumped as Jimin shouted the question out of no where. But it didn't sound like a question, more like a distraction.

"Huh?"

"Would you like to go out with me tomorrow? I was thinking of going to Lotte World." Jimin needed to distract himself from the movie and the only thing that came up was asking her out.

Jimin wanted to smack himself. Did all his logic go out the door with her? What the hell is his problem?

Aila looked at Jimin for a second.

She could tell Jimin was an extrovert just by how easily he moves through conversation with people. Probably being pent up in her apartment wasn't fun for him. Not to mention, now that she knows of his status, she could only imagine the luxury life he lives. Yet he's going out his way to spend time with her. Aila doesn't know how to feel about this sudden change. She feels her heart move with him but there's so much more that goes into a relationship with someone than just love.

She didn't like how heart is moving, not for her grounded and stubborn self.

"You want to go out to Lotte World?"

Jimin nodded his head yes.

Aila thought about it. It's been a long time since she went out to that place.

"Ok that's fine."

Jimin about jumped out the seat.

"Awesome, I'll come pick you up tomorrow at 10:30 so we can get something to eat then head over there!" Jimin gave her his eye smile, cheeks hurting from bunching up.

"Ok that's fine."

Both turned their attention to the movie.

Thankfully that scene had ended.

                                        **********

Jimin still didn't know what Aila liked in a man, style wise, or if he was even attractive to her. He looked in the mirror, feeling thankful he had lost the baby cheeks.

He didn't want to look like he was trying too hard, so he just went for loose jeans, a brown long sleeve shirt, hair split in the middle.

Something that made him look good and comfortable.

He wanted to ask her what she was going to wear so they could match, but he shut that thought down. He hasn't even messaged her yet.

He walked out heading towards the building's garage. He was going to drive today. However coming to his car, he halted at the thought. Should he drive today? The traffic, but then they could converse in the car. He can have more time with her alone. But would she notice how expensive his car is?

In the end, he decided to drive his Porsche.

He got in, the engine coming alive no problem. First he drove to a flower shop. He went inside not knowing what he was going.