Chapter Twenty Three

Aila hadn't said anything.

She just stared at her grandma's and Jimin's back as they walked ahead of her.

Jimin smiled and hugged her, giving her a kiss in each cheek before telling her goodnight.

Aila watched them.

Jimin seemed better.

But if she was being honest, she got worried about him.

She saw him wipe a tear away. What would make him cry? It can't be anything related to work or his family, the guys would have told her already.

"Wanna walk me home?" Aila asked, hopefully to cheer up Jimin as they walked out her Grandmother's apartment building.

Jimin smiled. His eyes became bright at her words. Aila starred at his face.

He looked so handsome. He had his innocent touch to his face, to his personality, even to his body. He almost looked fragil but Aila knew better.

Without thinking, Aila reached to touch his face, her fingers coming to touch his cheek, where she could still see the slight trace of a tear drop.

Jimin swore he saw everything around him slow down, until it was just the two of them. That's all he could see.

Her

And her beautiful hazel eyes staring up at him with concern, her touch delicate and warm. His whole body craved her touch.

She started to pull her hand away but Jimin caught it mid air, holding on her hand as he brought it between the two of them.

Aila couldn't look away from Jimin's eyes even if she wanted to. She wanted to get lost in his brown orbs. Her eyes moved from one eye, down to his lips, then up the other one.

Those lips.

Jimin felt his heart skip a beat with the way Aila observed his face. He felt like he could kneel at her feet and do whatever she wanted him to.

Both slowly came back to their senses as they looked down at their joined hands.

Jimin felt something. He felt the way she looked at him as more than a friend. Her gaze held too much emotion.

"C'mom beautiful, I need to get you home." Jimin laced their fingers together as he began to move towards the direction of her apartment.

Aila felt her heart beat fast, at his words and at the fact they were holding hands in public.

"I know my way home you know."

Jimin laughed.

"Well I can't have you getting lost. What am I going to look forward to when I get to the restaurant if you're not there."

"The food."

Jimin laughed more, looking over her face seeing her cheeks a soft pink.

His chest filled with pride at the fact she's flushed, she's affected by him too. He let go of her hand and they walked silently to her home.

He didn't say anything as they got to her door. He waited for Aila.

Aila was having a mental breakdown.

Don't do it Aila.

Don't invite him in.

You've seen how he's like

He was fucking a beautiful girl on your birthday dinner

You've seen the women he's messing with

This can't be real

He can't actually like you

Don't.... fucking stop.... don't hurt yourself like this

But she just couldn't stop herself.

It didn't matter she had made up all the most hurtful ways she would end up. Or the fact she felt the tears running down her face as her heart broke. It didn't matter this would just be a fantasy she thought could come true.

Because she wanted it. She wanted to feel the thrill of it, even if she never even had the chance.

"Wanna come in? We could watch a movie."

Jimin fixed his gaze on Aila's eyes.

He felt it.

The tension between them.

He can't be imagining this feeling between them.

Could it be she liked him too, even if it was just the slightest bit. His heart skipped a beat when she did that thing where she looked into one of his eyes, his lips then the other eye. His throat ran dry, his body throbbing with desire for her.

Fuck, he didn't want just a night with Aila.

He wanted to be surrounded by her always. He wanted to get out of work and know she'll wait for him to get home. He wanted to give her everything his money could buy her.

If he went into her apartment, he didn't know he would be able to stop himself, physically.

Emotionally he was too far gone now.

"Ok, as long as we don't watch a scary movie today."

Aila smiled, opening the door for both to step into her home.

Jimin immediately felt his grudges leave his body as he was surrounded by her energy. He craved going home with her, being inside her apartment.

"Let me just take a shower. I feel stinky."

Aila left Jimin to get comfortable in the living while she went upstairs to get her things before coming back and into the bathroom.

"If you're thirsty or hungry just look in the fridge. I might have food." Aila yelled as she walked past Jimin, "pick a movie!" She added.

Jimin smiled as he grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. He went to the kitchen and grabbed two glass cups, then he opened her cabinet and grabbed soju with a tequila bottle. He took those to the coffee table.

Then he came back to the kitchen to find something to eat. He searched through her cabinets until he opened a door and it was full of ramen and in particular cups of Buldak Spicy Stir-Fried Ramen.

"Fuck yes."

He began looking through to find a pot to make the ramen, finding a perfect one and making ramen while Aila took time coming out the shower.