Chapter Fifty Nine

"Fuck it's all over!" Jungkook hated it.

"How is this... how did this fucking happen?" Hoseok asked, also looking at his phone.

The news had been trending since midday. Articles from the news reporters that had been present at the announcement had spread like wild fire.

By now, anyone knew that Park Jimin is getting married.

"Fuck! He won't answer!" Taehyung tossed his phone as he called and was sent straight to voicemail.

"But I don't understand, why didn't he tell us? How could Jimin not tell us he's getting married to Eun-ji? I thought she was in the US?"

"Well it doesn't seem like it." Jungkook answered as he looked through photos of the event, seeing the two new announced couple smiling as they stood beside each other.

Anyone within top 1% of Korean society had been invited.

"This doesn't seem right. I know Jimin. He's in love with Aila." Yoongi reminded the group.

Then, a message came through the group text.

-I'll be at Aila's soon

Nothing else

No other explanation

And so they waited.

Waited trying to be positive about what was going on.

Positive that there was an explanation.

Positive that their friend wouldn't lie to them like this.

The minutes moved excruciating slow, their nerves spiking with every passing of the hand arund the clock.

Until the sound of the door opening came through and Jimin stepped through.

As soon as he did, he collapsed on the floor, his tears breaking free again. Taehyung and Hoseok rushed to him, both hugging him and offering comfort as Jimin broke down.

The others began to also feel their eyes water as their hearts broke.

"Jimin, please, take deep breaths! You're here with us now..." Taehyung told Jimin as his hand ran through his soulmate's hair.

It took a while but they got him to calm down. They made him get rid of his clothes and put on shorts and a shirt, something comfortable.

Seokjin looked for chamomile tea and made him some. They didn't ask for any explanations until Jimin was completely calm.

With a deep breath, Jimin began.

"Wednesday when I got a call from my mother, it was for dinner with the Lee's. I didn't know anything. I got to the restaurant and then I was getting greeted by Mr and Mrs Lee and the next thing I know, Eun-ji was there."

"We sat together at the bar and we catched up. It was nice seeing her. She's a beautiful woman. More than when we were kids. I was starstruck for a second. It was like I was reminded of all the emotions I felt for her, for a second. I wasn't expecting to see her again. We talked and then when we noticed it was midnight. I took her home and we exchanged numbers."

Jimin saw Yoongi and Hoseok make faces at his words.

"I know. The shock of seeing my crush was real. But it was just that. The next day we texted the whole day."

The guys nodded their heads, connecting the dots. This was who Taehyung asked about.

"I invited her out to go eat to catch up more Thursday and the way she just kept telling she didn't know anyone here made me feel bad. So I told her I would take her out to dinner yesterday as well."