Chapter 5 coming home

Katniss pov
During Prim's tour, peacekeepers guard us at every district to make sure we don't step out of line or rather Prim. Prim sticks to the cards that Effie wrote, which are probably for the best.
In 4, she slightly strays away from the cards and makes a passionate eulogy to Shaun and Violet. In two, Cato and Rocko's family glared at her the same way they did me.

"I'm sorry, truly about your sons," Prim says to them. And I can hear the sincerity in her voice.
Cato and Rocko's parents must've heard it too because their expressions soften slightly.

That night, I decided to check on Prim. I go into her room and find her moving around with a frown on her face. She's having a nightmare. She doesn't scream like I do when she has nightmares. I go over to her and shake her gently. "Prim wake-up," "You're having a nightmare," "Everything's okay." She wakes up. Her eyes were wide, but they were calm when she saw me. "It was Rocko," she says. " He had me against the tree, and he had his hands. "... She doesn't finish but she doesn't need to. I know what she means. We all saw how Rocko attempted to rape her. I pull her into a hug. "It's alright," I say. " He can't hurt you anymore." She lays back down, and I rub her shoulder and stay with her until she falls asleep.

Prim pov
It's the last stop of the tour. The presidential palace. The mansion is everything Katniss described and is full of people, reporters, officials, and a bunch of other important people. It's just as overwhelming as Katniss said, if not more. I'm pulled away for dance after dance. I want to refuse them but I really don't have much choice. I'm talking to Katniss and Peeta when Snow walks up to us. "Mrs. Primrose, "he  lovely to have you here. " "Are you enjoying your time here? " "Yes, "I say. "The tour has been a very pleasant experience,"  I say, lying through my teeth. He nods. "And congratulations on your engagement,"  I tense. "Thank you,"

The tour is over, and we're finally going home.  The train stops at the 12 stations we step out, and all of 12 is there to greet us, but I only care about one person. "Prim!" I turn to see Rory. I run into his open arms, and he holds me tight and lifts me off the ground. He puts me down and presses his lips against mine. I've missed him so much. "I missed you Prim", he says. "I missed you too Rory", I say.

In the months that follow the wedding, draws closer and closer to say I'm nervous is an understatement. We're marrying a few days after I turn 18.