Chapter 7

Katniss pov

We've lived in District 13 for about a week now Prim has been released from the hospital we've all been assigned living quarters, Peeta and I live in E6 the Hawthornes live in E 13 with exception of Rory who lives with Prim in E5 at first I was against them living alone in a compartment together then I remember that they're getting married in a matter of months. And at least she's close by and Rory's there in case she has a nightmare.

Prim pov

It's been hard adjusting to life in thirteen "Prim" I hear I turn to see Katniss talking to a group of people. I head over" Prim she says "this is Johanna Mason from district seven Finnick Odair Annie Cresta from district 4 and Beetee Lateear from district 3"  "Hi" I mumbled. "Hello queen of embers" Finnick said I mentally rolled my eyes at him. "They're a part of the rebellion "too" Katniss said. I nodded.  A few days later Katniss came in and told me Coin has requested a meeting with the victors and a few soldiers. I followed her down to the command center where we were greeted by Coin. We were in a conference room there was Peeta Gale Johanna Finnick Annie Beetee Haymitch Effie Plutarch and someone named Boggs. "Please sit" Coin said. Katniss and I took the empty two chairs next to Gale. "Thank you all for meeting with me. I have invited you all here to discuss the Mockingjay's". I looked at Katniss who only shrugged in response she had no idea what Coin was talking about either." We have already decided that Boggs will act has their bodyguard". She continued to speak and when she stopped I raised my hand. "Yes" she asked. "Who are the Mockingjay's"? I  could see a look of shock on some faces. "It's you Prim" Plutarch said: you and your sister you're the Mockingjay's".