introduction

Hello fella's, before this story start.
I want you to inform some details about this story.

This will start after the extermination of the hotel, which if you already watch it ( I don't want to be spoiler if you haven't but...) as the last episode of it.
Charlie and her friends build the new hotel, and some new adventure will be added once the 2nd season started.

I'm not good at English actually so if you found some grammar errors please right me, so I could learn more and deeper about this language.

This story will only run about y/n, who will be a new guest in the hotel.
With a purpose of course, I'm not owning the hazbin hotel by writing this story. I just write this just for entertainment and because I love some certain characters in the story.
But anyway, I'll explain to you who is y/n in this story.

Y/n is an overlord of hell, she just don't join any meetings and gathering's of it. She enjoy to be alone more than to be with someone.
One day, the summon letter came into her doorstep.
She can't refuse that letter, due to the influence and power of that certain person that she respect (I guess).

You will know what that request contains and all about, once you read this story patiently.

And you will know who y/n really are, along it's journey.
And of course the Soul of her dreams.

WARNING: This story may contain an unpleasant storyline that might be inappropriate to every readers especially the 17 below.

so please READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.