CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE: Towel

A/n Reminder

This chapter contains, minor sexual interaction.
You might find this unpleasant.

Everything in this chapter are fictional, I don't intend to defy the bible or any religion by writing this chapter.

You might find this chapter against the real events and real contents of the bible or your beliefs but I'm just trying to make the story in line.

Again this story are just has FICTIONAL events and characters.

I hope you understand.....

__________________________________________________

" She's not in there because she's too young, and angels never acknowledge her as archangel." Lucifer explains. A silence covered the whole hotel. You just smirked on your seat as you hear this silence. You felt like no one's really know you exist and no one care who you are in the first place. You felt secluded entity that should not be acknowledge.

Then Charlie took the photo album from her father's hand and flip the pages. Her eyes widened when she bumped into a family photo where the Archangels and the god himself are there. The god was sitting in the middle front and in his left was the Maiden who look 12-15 year old, next to her was Lucifer and the rest are the seven Archangels.

" So this is the God..." She said as she mesmerizing the family photo. You giggled quietly as you remember that day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

' father!, hurry up...' you shout as you looked to God. He has a huge smile in his face while walking slowly with his arms behind.

' a woman shalt not act obstinately' Jophiel speak as he walk behind the god.

' let her be Jophiel, she's not different from other cherubim ' the God chuckle as he looked at you. You run towards him and hug his arm.

Jophiel eyes widened seeing your ruthless behavior towards the almighty God.

' my apologies your almighty god for her behavior, I shalt teach her to be polite and etiquette.... I'm an incompetent arc-'

Jophiel noticed that the God was smiling widely as you hug his arms. Jophiel blushed to see the creator smiling widely and enjoying your accompany. He carried you in his arms and you hugged his neck.

' my child, we should not rush things... Everything takes time' he said that made you chuckle.

Once you reached your destination, the other archangels are present and they all bowed to God. He puts you down gently and pat your head.

The god sit in the middle and you sit next to him while pulling Lucifer's arm. He humbly sit next to you with a nervous thin smile in his face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n...."

" Y/N!!" You flinched as you hear Charlie's voice. You looked at her.

"Yes?..." You questioned. Charlie smiled at you, and you notice that everyone was present in that living room.