CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE: Unwelcome

" What??!!, so you're living with Lucifer's brat!!!" Adam exclaimed once we entered the hotel. Charlie runs towards me to greet me but she suddenly stopped to her tracks when she noticed Adam at my back.

" Yes, I am... So please behave like a respectable man" I said back to him and stop in front of them in the living room.

" What that sh*t doing here?" Angle asked and pointed to Adam.

" He is my guest, so please treat him fairly..." I answered, Niffty saw Adam and run towards him.

"Ohhh~~ angel, stab,stab ~!!" When Adam noticed Niffty running towards him, he suddenly jump into my arms and being carried like a bride. I looked serious and little irritated to Adam.

" Take that gremlin away from me!!!, you psychopath!!!" Adam said as he watched Niffty running around me with a smile of a maniac.

" Niffty... Stop" Charlie command and looked to me.

" Don't get me wrong!, y/n invited me here not knowing that this is your st*pid little hotel Charlie!!! " Adam insulted Charlie.

" You b*stard!!, how dare you speak like that to Charlie!!!" Vaggie was about to charged herself towards Adam when Charlie stops her.

" Weren't you wanted to go back in heaven?... Why don't you give this hotel a try?, it's not like they're going to robbed you but instead help you...." I'm trying to convince Adam to stay and try the hotel. Adam jumped off from me and dust himself.

" Well if you insisted I would but, if those m*therf*ckers didn't want me here then I guess I should just leave." Adam said as he was about to leave when Charlie shouts.

" Wait!!... Sir, you could stay here as much as you want and try our exercises to be redeemed.... I know that you don't like this idea of redemption but at least we try..." Adam stopped to his tracks and listen to Charlie, a smirked form in his face and turn his head to us.

" Well I guess I should stay, because you want me here... It's not like I wanted to but, everyone of you trying to convince me, and I'm just staying here for y/n not because of you brat!" He said highly to himself and pointed to Charlie.

" Don't you dare, do ridiculous things here, or else I might kill you on my own..." Vaggie threatened Adam that just made him scoff.

" Yeah,yeah, whatever " Adam said with a grin in his face. Adam patiently listened to Charlie as she tour him inside the hotel. He even criticized some of it but still, Charlie didn't get mad and understand Adam's rude behavior. Once they've finished everyone went to the dining room for dinner. Adam sit next to me at the end of the table because he doesn't want to sit next to other sinners.

Once Niffty prepared the food at the table, Adam looked at it with a grossed look on his face.

" What the f*ck?!, you could eat this kind of food y/n?" He said as he raised a medium rare steak in his plate.

" Of course, it's just a cow's meat nothing more and nothing less..." I answered and take a bite at my steak.

" No,no,no,no,no... I would not eat this sh*t, you didn't know if this is a real cow or not..."

" Why don't you just shut up, and eat what's on your plate, jerk!!" Angel shouts as he get irritated to what Adam's said. Adam slam the table and was about to stood up when I hold his wrist.

" You-"

" What about, you think something you want to eat... And let me cooked it for you to be sure that it is safe, hnm?" I volunteered on cooking him different food. He sighed deeply and looked at me in the eye and smiled sweetly.