CHAPTER THIRTEEN: Black Box

" You seem not preparing for the upcoming event, dear~... Would you mind telling me what bothers you?~" Alastor asked as they sit at the sofa.

" Nothing in particular. In fact, I'm not into shopping... if it's unnecessary." Y/n answer to Alastor that made his eyebrows knitted.

" That's quite new for a woman, such as you,my dear~... Most of the people I knew loves to go shopping for the sake of fashion~" he pauses. He snapped his fingers and a black box appears on the coffee table with a small red box on the top of it.

" I went into trouble just to get this dress for you, darling~, I hope you've like it and it suits your taste~" he said as he open the red box and inside was jewelry, it was made in ruby.

" What a thoughtful gentleman of you, but you don't have to go into trouble just for my sake... After all we don't have anything, right?" Y/n said clarifying that they don't have any kind of relationship, this made Alastor smile shakes and his face turn sour as if he is getting mad at her response ' after the things I've done for you, after the trouble I've done for you.. this is the response I'll get from you!!'

Y/n are still not sure on what is Alastor really is for her, due to the fact that she knows who Alastor really is. He is a manipulative and cunning person that you might never ever wanted to fell into his words that might lead you into the pit of his trap. Y/n never let her guard down even once everytime she's with Alastor, she never let her feelings win over her mind. She still not ready to admit her feelings if Alastor motives are still mystery and unclear for her.

Alastor stood up from his sit." Just forget it..." He said with disappointed and angry tone, he left along with the jewelry but he forgot the black box. Did he really forgot?. 'did I do something wrong to make him disappointed?'.

Since that conversation, Alastor couldn't be seen in the hotel until Charlie and her friends came back from shopping. Charlie feel a little worried for Alastor, because Alastor always used to be around her. ' this is really weird for Charlie' but everyone notice the unopened box at the coffee table.

" Y/n, who's box is that?" Charlie asked as she pointed to the box.

" It's from Alastor..." Y/n answered, everyone got interested on what's inside the box.

" What's inside?" Vaggie asked, y/n try to think what's inside but she forgot what Alastor told her.

" I forgot, but Alastor gave it to me..." Y/n answered and their eyes widened to hear that.

"Well tit's, we can't help it now..." Angel said as he opening the box, he touched the garment and raised it to see this red dress.

" Angel said as he opening the box, he touched the garment and raised it to see this red dress

Well it does really suits y/n's taste in fashion but... She can't wear a dress to that event because she's Charlie's Protector/personal bodyguard and wearing dress will be troublesome.