CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: Adam

She's been in that hotel for about 6 weeks and 5 days. Her house has been stopped due to unexpected event in Cannibal town and Rosie assures her that she will fix the matter as fast as she could so her house could continue rebuilding. Last five days y/n and Alastor haven't talk to each other and Mimzy frequently visiting the hotel for Alastor and to annoy y/n same this day.

" I can't believe that you still has a face to show after embarrassing yourself in front of every people in this hotel. " Mimzy said in her irritating voice by mocking y/n. Y/n are now get used to it and no longer speak back to her thinking that you're more idiot if you argue with an idiot she sighed listening to her.

" You're are really disappointing, I bet even your parents are both disappointed when they had you.. haha" she's laughing out loud with her boring joke. Everyone inside the hotel no longer listen to her mockery.

" Hey b*tch, isn't time to realize that no one's wants you here. What about you just leave and go f*ck yourself anywhere else" Angel said in annoyance that made everyone shift their heads to him. Mimzy eyes widened to hear that from Angel.

" Oh a p*rnstar talked back to me, what about you are the one who leave and get yourself f*cked up.." she said hiding her embarrassment.

" Well I've been always f*cked up b*tch, so you don't have to bother yourself repeating it after me... At least I'm not the type of person who keeps squeezing myself to others, who clearly has no interest in me." Angel really roast Mimzy in this one. Mimzy pout and stomped her feet on the ground in embarrassment. She couldn't speak back to Angel but instead she lift her middle finger.

" F*ck you all!!!" She shout as she leaves the hotel on her own.  ' Finally, the hotel is in peace once again.'

Alastor was not present, it's clearly as day that there's something going on. Everyone shifted their eyes to y/n who sitting quietly at the sofa and raised it's eyebrow.

" What?" She asked.

" We noticed that you and Alastor has some kind of-" Cherry cut Vaggie's words.

" Love-quarrel girl!!!... We're all curious, Tell us the story!!!" Cherry was so hyped up for this, y/n didn't know where to start and she's not open in this matter.

" I don't know if we have a quarrel, because we just haven't talked to each other after the banquet that's all." Y/n explained that made their face turn sour.

" What?!, that's it?... Are you even jealous when he brought Mimzy here?" Angel exclaimed in disappointment, Y/n sighed deeply.

" Yeah right!!!, the two of you never talked to each other since that day!!" Cherry added.

" What is jealous even mean? " Y/n asked curiously. They all surprised when she asked that.

Husk scoff " Well seems like you haven't figure that out, aren't ya?" He said as he point his finger to y/n who looked confused.

" What do you mean on what is jealous even means, y/n" Charlie asked. They all looked interested in y/n explanation.

" Well... I haven't experienced that even once but I know others feel that way to me.. I mean they've got jealous of me but I don't have any idea what that means. I've read a lot of books about it but I've never experienced those feelings even once.... When he brought Mimzy here I never feel anything I'm just irritated of Mimzy's voice when she criticized my cake that's all..." Y/n explained clearly to them that made their faces looked sympathized y/n on her condition.

" Have you fall in love before?" Vaggie asked that made her flinched in her seat and looked to Husk. Husk just smirked to y/n that made her blushed.

" Yes.... Only twice" y/n said avoiding their gazes and bowed her head in embarrassment.