The fall

Singa's outfits in the image. Something like that. What I really needed is slightly rolled up sleeves that are black and look good.

"Singa... you-."

I froze. Did he notice the wound? If he did, then I'm screwed. I held my breath as I anticipated his response without trying to show it too much in my facial expression.

"You... look amazing! It is not your usual style, but then again, you could pull off anything with your face and body.
Why are you wearing Brunei's spare outfit, though?"

Strategically ignoring that comment about my appearance, i answer his question.

"Oh, I ripped my shirt when I went swimming by the coral," I answered. I hope that he doesn't want to see the outfit as I recall the bloody shirt.

Giving a nod of understanding, he and the others went back to unpacking the food.

I gave a small sigh of relief. I saw Phil and Brunei give me a concerned glance, but I responded with a small smile.

I sat down at an empty space in the mat as I took the food for Tem and fed him.

I picked the food I wanted taking some that I wanted from each food like nasi lemak, adobo, chicken soup and some others.

Halfway through eating, I saw Malay had finished and got up. "Where are you going, Malay?" Thai asked, after swallowing his mouthful.

Malay brushed off some grass clippings before answering. "Oh, i just want to take a longer walk around the park. See more of what it has to offer,"

"Well, you can't go alone!" Cambodia turned to me. "Singa, have you finished eating? Could you go with him?"

I nodded, putting my plate down and getting up. Malay started protesting, but Cam was insistent.

Eventually giving up, Malay allowed me to join on the walk. We took Tem and Kuala with us as we walked into the park.

We strolled through it, getting furthere out of hearing and seeing range as the dense bush of leaves surrounded around us.

We looked at a signage with directions and picked a random path that was long enough for Malay to be satisfied with the walk, but not enough that it would have taken us hours to complete.

By the directions, it estimated the track would have taken around thirty minutes to finish, so we picked that path.

We silently fell in step as we watched Tem and Kuala run and play around us.

-Malay POV-

I felt Singa move closer and intertwined our fingers without saying anything more.

The silence was getting more and more awkward until Singa decided to break it. "Hey... are you okay? With everything I mean?"

I felt Singa turn to look at me. Knowing he was talking about the panic attack, I responded.

"Yeah, I guess? The effects have significantly improved from the time we separated, so it's easier to hide it now,"