TF.11

————

(Third pov)

"Sana you have a letter addressed to you," Y/n walked over to Sana'a desk and handed her the odd looking letter. It had a rose wax seal, one that was rare and only 2 existent in the world. 

Sana flipped around the letter and noticed the seal, immediately she was overcome with anger and frustration. After all these years, they decide to show up now? 

She opened the letter without hesitation, it follows—

Dear Minatozaki Heir, 

We come with good wishes, we've noticed your sudden change in behavior, a sudden spike in happiness? All because of a certain PA no? Well, we're happy for you, or are we? Who's to say? 

Now, we'd like to warn, a little heads up if you will, it won't last long. We are out for her.

However, one thing positive, we'd like to invite you to our grand ball. No games, no tricks, no killings. We are not such assholes to invite you to something that we would only use against you, that's the Tamagutai Clan. We hope to see you there, today.

Let the games begin.

Sincerely, The Kudo Kai Clan

"Y/n could you go to Department E and ask if they have my documents ready?" 

"Oh yeah sure" truthfully there were no documents due on this particular day, but she needed Y/n out the room.

Sana waited for the sound of Y/n's footsteps to fade before she angrily crumpled  up the letter and threw it somewhere in the room. Until she noticed there was more in the envelope.

Pictures, secretly taken of Y/n.

From her in class, to even walking into the company. They appeared to have been taken from a long distance, but with surprisingly good quality.

Then there was one taken with red marker crossed around the facial area and "DEAD" written beside it.

"War may be inevitable. You want to play? Then let's play." She picked up her phone and called a number "Sakura? They're back, and they want to go to war at this rate. Be prepared for anything they might throw at us. Make sure you notify all units. Also, I need a few bodyguards for  Y/n. They are targeting her first, make sure nothing happens to her at all costs, tell them to follow her around but without her knowing so. Just get her some former spies or something." With a shock Sakura responded 

"Noted. We have reports coming in from around our stations informing of suspicious activity from some of the Kudo Kai clan members. One of our workers were found dead with their clan symbol carved into their neck" 

"Take care of that, that'll be all." Sana hung up and leaned back in her chair 

'Why now? Why so soon, they just couldn't wait till I finally had everything sorted out?'

Y/n on the other hand went to Department E to search for the "documents". She went straight to the head of the department, Bae Joohyun.

"Hey Irene, do you have the documents for President Minatozaki?" Y/n peaked her head into her office and casually asked, they were close enough to call each other by their first names anyway.

"Documents?? What documents?? You better not be fucking with me right now Min!" Irene erupted in a confused voice 

"Um see I don't know either, President Minatozaki just asked me to get the documents?"