TF.17

————

"Here so early?" Y/n didn't look up, she stayed focused on placing everything where she needed them to be.

"Looks like you are too," Y/n refuted, the other scoffed, leaning against the frame of the door, rather amused

"You sound like you don't miss me," Y/n finally turned to look at the other, her eyes conflicted, unsure of whether to believe what she was seeing or not, but there was still a sense of guardedness

"Trust me, I do. But you aren't—"

"Y/n? You're here early," before Y/n could finish her sentence, Nayeon appeared at the door, shaking her out of her thoughts. Confused as to where the other went. Nayeon was a bit concerned however.

"Huh? Oh Nayeon, hey, what are you doing here?" Nayeon's pointed at the blackboard, smiling brightly

"Me and Mina are the guest speakers for today, I was ecstatic when I overheard Mina was coming here that I practically begged her if I could tag along. I didn't need to because she was going to ask me to join her anyway," Nayeon walked closer to Y/n, putting one hand onto the chair and leaning a bit to see what Y/n was so immersed in doing

"Oh and do you know anything about why this meeting go pushed back to 1pm?" Y/n nodded

"Sana wanted to change it, she wanted me to sit down and eat breakfast with her, but I was in a rush to get here so I told her I couldn't. That was useless because she just called someone and changed the time of the meeting altogether," Y/n shook her head disapprovingly, Sana probably owned the university anyway.

"I didn't know she could just do that honestly,"

"Ha me neither until this morning,"

The two continued to talk until the others arrived, Nayeon was a famous model after all, everyone knew who she was and wanted a picture or autograph. Nayeon had to step away from Y/n before the small crowd of students crushed her, Mina was standing idly to the side, glaring at all those students who got too close to her beloved.

"Tsk all these people asking Nayeon to marry them as if I'm not even here." Mina mumbled bitterly beside Y/n

"Well, go do something about it then, drag Nayeon away from them or something," Y/n replied back to the very angry penguin

"I wish, but that would look weird since we haven't revealed to the media our relationship." Mina had to force that sentence out, it wasn't that she wanted to hide her relationship from the world, but Nayeon insisted that they do, so Mina obviously obliged to Nayeon's words. Momo and Dahyun also didn't reveal their relationship to the public's preying eyes either. None of them had.

"Just stand here bitterly then," Y/n chuckled a bit before getting punched lightly on the arm by Mina, who glared at her "oh come on, it's only a few minutes before the meeting starts and then you two can leave, have Nayeon all to yourself eh?" Y/n said playfully, sending Mina a wink, earning another punch to the arm, this time a bit harder

"Y/n!!! Can you believe I got the Im Nayeon's signature—oh." Ryujin stopped dead in her tracks when she noticed Mina standing with Y/n. Ryujin could tell that who ever that mysterious woman was, she wasn't a student.

"That's great Ryujin, I know Yeji and Chaeryeong are even bigger fans of her, better not let them catch sight of that," Y/n once again laughed, something was just so funny about today for her "you should go now, it's about to start," Y/n turned to Mina and said, the other gave a silent nod and walked to the front of the lecture hall.

Ryujin sat down beside Y/n and the two converse a bit before they were silenced by the loud 'ahem ahem' of their old grumpy professor.

"We would like to welcome Ms.Myoui and Ms.Im, they are very prominent figures in the world we live in, please have a listen at what they need to say," the meeting lasted about an hour and a half, pretty boring to Y/n and Ryujin, who both wanted nothing more than to jump a window just to get out of there.